Khao San Ladyboys go from bonking to banking - but neither paid off

webfact

11 minutes ago, happy pattaya man said:

They nicked a POLISH guys CC and relieved him of 35k's worth of goods, obviously the stores staff were only interested in making the sales rather than checking signatures or checking the name on the card against a meathead of a Thai cross dresser.

hpm.

but they wont get the money, lack of caution on their part. A friend had his credit card stolen in Malaysia which he reported to the police and his bank when he noticed it missing. Back in the office he received a phone call from the credit card company saying they had refused payment for items in Taiwan because they had seen his history of making payments in Malaysia and thought it unlikely that he would suddenly be buying merchandise in Taiwan,this was before they had received notification that the card had been stolen 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

By all means comment all you like on their activities.....but I have to wonder what is going on in the minds of those who like to cast disparaging remarks on the facial features of another?

Perhaps thieves who try to disguise themselves as women and then get upset when other men don't want sex with them deserve disparaging remarks about everything.

15 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...no mention of any jail time they would be facing.....

...and the Polish name on the credit card didn't raise any suspicions....???

SOTIRIOS, as they have just been arrested, probably not officially charged yet, and have to go through the court procedure, how can

anyone know if, and for how long, they would go to jail ?

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

Barely a B cup and more likely a pair of old ankle socks.  NO money no honey.  Silicone doctor same-same.

...the trio certainly do not look soft and gentle natured as ladyboys would like to portray themselves..these are vicious nasty blokes capitalising on female looks and body parts.

Edited by tandor
typo

21 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...no mention of any jail time they would be facing.....

...and the Polish name on the credit card didn't raise any suspicions....???

" ...no mention of any jail time they would be facing..... "

They have to go to court first.

5 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

no it isn't right to suggest you exterminate a category of human beings on a wholesale basis. Most grown ups would know this.

Perhaps you're being little over-sensitive and dramatic on the katoeys' behalf but I didn't say that exterminating anyone is right, I did say that it is the right of anyone to be a bigot and there is a big difference.

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

Perhaps you're being little over-sensitive and dramatic on the katoeys' behalf but I didn't say that exterminating anyone is right, I did say that it is the right of anyone to be a bigot and there is a big difference.

I accidentally responded to you but the other guy suggested what i said. 

Edited by anotheruser

42 minutes ago, samjaidee said:

Obviously the ladyboys are at fault but what about the stores they are using the cards in?

Why didn't the stores check the names on the cards compared to the people using them?

Why didn't the stores check the signatures on the cards compared to the signatures of the purchasers?

I know the signature problem happens all over SE Asia. Whenever I use my debit card in Vietnam, where I live now, they always give me back my card before I sign and have never once checked the signature.

I know 2 ladyboys name Kosciuszko, and one whose name is Jaruzelski, I think, she has trouble pronouncing it.

I really don't think it is a right to suggest all katoeys should be shot and tell me to get an HIV test. This isn't a democracy and many things are not allowed to be said but if you support his hateful speech under some sick sense of the right to free speech it is your prerogative.

A Thai lady boy with a polish name on the credit card? They must have known someone in the store to pass the transaction  with the signature , if the they guy had a PIN number,  that would make credit card theft a lot more secure for the owner of the card. 

3 hours ago, alfalfa19 said:

"when they lost their jobs they started selling sex. 

They couldn't make this pay so they turned to stealing from tourists"

I think I understand why they couldn't make a go of it in the sex industry. 

Im sure many a Kwai wouldve humped them but I mean that literally

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

By all means comment all you like on their activities.....but I have to wonder what is going on in the minds of those who like to cast disparaging remarks on the facial features of another?

Please show your picture. I want to see what people write.

39 minutes ago, Monkeyrobot said:

A Thai lady boy with a polish name on the credit card? They must have known someone in the store to pass the transaction  with the signature , if the they guy had a PIN number,  that would make credit card theft a lot more secure for the owner of the card. 

Puzzled 

I thought the same. How did they do the transactions ? 

Trannysactions perhaps  :gigglem:

Edited by ScotBkk

3 hours ago, alfalfa19 said:

"when they lost their jobs they started selling sex. 

They couldn't make this pay so they turned to stealing from tourists"

I think I understand why they couldn't make a go of it in the sex industry. 

i wonder what is the next step now that fraud activities did not work?

1 hour ago, Penicillin said:

Is jail really that much of a deterrent to a lady boy , or is it a playpen?

deterrent sentence becomes  necessary at times to contain a problem.the solution, however, is not simple. a lot depends upon the individual  needs of the offender.

52 minutes ago, Caitrin said:

And removed, looks like.

Let's avoid transphobia in this commentary, thanks.

This form always has rampant transpphobia . And ironically from the same posters who usually say Thais are uncivilized 

Edited by PremiumLane

Yes, I have noticed. Which is one among several reasons I don't participate much. When I see it, I try to call it out. 

I see ScotBkk has not gotten the message about being a decent human being. 

Edited by Caitrin