Quick arrest of Thai youth in slashing of teenage girl: she started it, he claims

webfact

Quick arrest of Thai youth in slashing of teenage girl: she started it, he claims

p4.jpg

Image: Thairath

CHACHOENGSAO: -- Police in Chachoengsao have made a quick arrest in the case of a teenage girl slashed 22 times in her home.

A 15 year old youth who is a friend of the victim was arrested yesterday following the Tuesday evening attack, reported Thairath.

He was charged with attempted murder.

The M2 (Year 9) girl named only as 'Pern' suffered serious stab wounds to her neck and body. Her assailant named only as 'Geng' told police that she started it and he reacted. 

They had been looking at Facebook on their phones and when they swapped mobiles an argument developed that led to the assault.

Police also said that the youth had tested positive for drugs.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-18

To be honest, since I moved here in 2005 the parenting style has changed drastically. Now all the the parents do is let their kids play on phones/pads and computers and never actually just sit down with their kids and talk. Now I like my computer games as much as the next person but there has to be a break time from them and have normal human interaction. I feel this is now missing from the youth of today and also the idea that what you do has a conscience. No more of the "Do you know who my dad/mum" are BS. 

It's obvious that the authorities must start to ask themselves what has happened to Thai society, and quickly do something about it. Apart from the lack of education , what are the reasons ,young and old are becoming more and more violent.

He will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of The Thai legal system. A 500 Baht fine and recruited as a trainee Pattaya club bouncer where he will be re educated to use his feet to kick the heads of those who offend the ego of this little princess.

19 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Drugs and Fateboo. 

Not a good combination for the sub-90 IQ set. 

I am a Clinical Psychologist and never make the type of remark you have.  What are your qualifications to make statements such as this, and do you understand what the meaning of IQ is, how it is derived, and the number associated with it?  I doubt it.

19 hours ago, geisha said:

It's obvious that the authorities must start to ask themselves what has happened to Thai society, and quickly do something about it. Apart from the lack of education , what are the reasons ,young and old are becoming more and more violent.

Excuse me BUT...."it's obvious that the Thai authorities" DON'T GIVE A CRAP...!

On 18 สิงหาคม 2559 at 4:34 PM, saminoz said:

Pretty sure that 22 slashes should be treated as attempted murder.

Lock the little sh*t up for life.

He is too young, be unusual if he does any time.

On 8/18/2016 at 0:34 PM, saminoz said:

Pretty sure that 22 slashes should be treated as attempted murder.

Lock the little sh*t up for life.

Maybe that explains....

" He was charged with attempted murder".

:w00t:

Little known fact:  In Thailand, both "She started it" and "Because I lost face" are affirmative defenses in a court of law.  

An affirmative defense to a civil lawsuit or criminal charge is a fact or set of facts other than those alleged by the plaintiff or prosecutor which, if proven by the defendant, defeats or mitigates the legal consequences of the defendant's otherwise unlawful conduct.