7-year-old Missing girl found in Siem Reap, 3 months afterwards...

geovalin

Three months after she went missing from Phnom Penh’s riverside area, 7-year-old Sang Hong has turned up in Siem Reap, to her parents’ relief yesterday evening.

“It’s like having a piece of gold with me. I feel reborn,” her mother, Leav Lim, said last night. “I’m so happy I’m almost passing out,” said her father, Leang Nan.

Lim told reporters shortly after Hong disappeared in May that the last time she had seen her daughter the girl was being led away by a boy in his early teens.

read more http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/missing-girl-found-siem-reap

Just now, hdkane said:

really...i agree...not much more you can say about the mom...

it really is a terrible existence when a young girl's only choices in life are a possible pedo or a mom who couldn't care less...

11 hours ago, geovalin said:

“It’s like having a piece of gold with me. I feel reborn,” her mother

Easily exchanged for a piece of gold, I am sure the mother would be happier with that.  What happened to the multitude of charity organisations that suppose to be policing the area?  Probably having lunch in one of the riverside restaurants.

Mom is so happy the 7 year old is back. "She is hoping" her daughter will support her and husband by selling bracelets to tourists. Instead of relying on a 7 year old to do it why doesn't the absolute waste of space get off her lazy brown ass and do it herself. Her and her husband would be lazy lowlife vermin who should not have been able to breed. She looks like she loves a drink of their equivalent of lao khao. Parasite!!!!