"What you doing on my footpath?" - Bangkok motorcyclist in foul mouthed rant at students

webfact

Why the military prime minister doesn't do something about the helmetless 5 people to a scooter going the wrong on the wrong side of the road at night, is beyond me. Surely he has been to Vietnam and seen the way they resolved these issues. Two people per scooter and both with helmets. It wasn't like that there ten years ago......I wonder how they did it?

i have worked in the disabled world, and just mandatory enforced helmet wear would save the country many young lives. Dream on!

22 hours ago, Confuscious said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Calling the police for help?

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

ROTFLMAO

The police will come ...and then they will drive their motorcycles on the side walk and perform a test run and then inform everyone involved:

No problem......there is room for everyone...

Case solved...

Next

Cheers

On 20 August 2016 at 6:07 AM, Mansell said:

Why the military prime minister doesn't do something about the helmetless 5 people to a scooter going the wrong on the wrong side of the road at night, is beyond me. Surely he has been to Vietnam and seen the way they resolved these issues. Two people per scooter and both with helmets. It wasn't like that there ten years ago......I wonder how they did it?

i have worked in the disabled world, and just mandatory enforced helmet wear would save the country many young lives. Dream on!

Massive amounts of enforcement to make people wear helmets at face value might appear to be working. But it has not made a huge difference to the road accident rates. To address that requires people to understand the rules of the road and to share the roads together. That happens no more in Vietnam than it does in Los. I would guess you witnessed the increased helmet use in one of the major cities where enforcement is strong? Not the same picture out in the sticks. Also many kids do not wear helmets as there was a loophole in the law that meant they did not have to. You cannot enforce safety on a system, only compliance. 

Every country even with the safest roads still has people riding and driving across and along pavements. Singapore, across Europe, Vietnam. It is an issue everywhere. It comes from fundamental attribution error, in Los the situation is made worse by the total lack of decent driver and Rider training. Scooter riders like this lemon still think they have the same rights of way as pedestrians.