Gay Lover’s Tiff. Man Sets Fire to South Pattaya Condo

rooster59

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know people do sometimes lose their temper and do all sorts of very naughty things. Now all you very perfect people here should really accept that this huge world has all sorts of people in it and they are not all perfect as you all are.

20 hours ago, robblok said:

What an idiot the Fin endangering everyone by setting fire to the Thai BF his clothes. Typical farang behavior (wink to those that use every article to put down Thais) I can understand why its getting harder and harder to get a Visa with quality tourists like this.

Seriously the guy is an idiot this could have been far worse.

i doubt it is fair to call it typical farang behaviour. this is the behaviour exhibited by an frustrated old man who probably did not get his way around.

What an idiot the Fin endangering everyone by setting fire to the Thai BF his clothes. Typical farang behavior (wink to those that use every article to put down Thais) I can understand why its getting harder and harder to get a Visa with quality tourists like this.

"Typical farang behavior"

No, its not.

You are posting utter b6llsh1t.

31 minutes ago, draks said:

You know people do sometimes lose their temper and do all sorts of very naughty things. Now all you very perfect people here should really accept that this huge world has all sorts of people in it and they are not all perfect as you all are.

except that you do not set fire to the clothes  in the room thereby endangering the lives and security of the other residents. mind you this is high rise building and if the fire spreads it can become pretty difficult to control.surely there are options to sort out personal problems.

where does it say it was the farang?  stupid whoever it was but i can't see where it say's who started the fire?  (article won't load)  

Edited by LannaGuy

1 hour ago, 12DrinkMore said:

"Typical farang behavior"

No, its not.

You are posting utter b6llsh1t.

You did not understand me.. just showing that using news-articles to put all Thais down is as stupid as what i just did. that is why i put an explanation between bracets for those who did not get it)

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

where does it say it was the farang?  stupid whoever it was but i can't see where it say's who started the fire?  (article won't load)  

In the article it said the foreigner. I read it yesterday (still works for me)

21 hours ago, robblok said:

Seeing as this kind of stupidity is usually reported on this forum as being committed by Thais, your comment of it being typical farang behaviour is illogical to say the least. Engage brain before typing, Einstein.

I think instead of the attempts at wit, the attention here needs to be focused on the dangers this guy created in a tower block full of other residents.

His behaviour was childish, reckless, downright dangerous and showed a complete lack of self control.He also risked the lives of others in the building in an overcrowded traffic polluted city with a fire service that is not the ' best in the world ' that could have struggled to get to the scene fast enough.

It is also a bit sad that the TV forum police start jumping up and down demanding bans from the country as though they have any power at all to influence such decisions.

These comments are just a waste of time. The authorities will decide who and who does not get banned. It seems everybody with a computer and keyboard these days has suddenly gone  ' ban crazy ' since this immigration act took effect.

I wonder if those same people would be so quick to react if they end up in a sticky situation?? , of course not!  They would then be screeching on about unfairness and xenophobia by the Thais.

Some should be careful what they wish for.

16 minutes ago, robblok said:

You did not understand me.. just showing that using news-articles to put all Thais down is as stupid as what i just did. that is why i put an explanation between bracets for those who did not get it)

We understood you perfectly well. Backtracking is a common trait with people who get rightly criticised for making idiotic comments.

18 hours ago, douglasspade said:

Is it just me or is this a that guy doing a Nazi salute? Always knew there was something 'transverse' about them Nazi's :whistling:

He probably knows Thailand's fascination with Hitler and figured it could help him out by doing the Nazi salute.

21 minutes ago, robblok said:

I think you needed to use more (...) as some still don't get it.

A couple of days ago... The news was on about the tesco lotus arsonist getting a free flight to the north.... With a weeks internship at a Buddhist temple for " atonement."

should this Finn be similarly punished?, for a lessor crime ( a burning bathtub full of cloths, hardly an arsonist makes )

8 hours ago, jabis said:

Well at least some Finn Made it to international news - as our olympic team sucked even more ass than this <deleted> :w00t:

Hooover Suomi! :wai: (as my friend would say!)

4 hours ago, draks said:

I only have a problem with it when their imperfections potentially put the lives of hundreds of people at risk, not to mention the damage to their properties. It wasn't naughty, it was arson, and that is incredibly dangerous ... as any Fireman and emergency services worker would tell you. 

6 hours ago, swanny321 said:

Your powers of deduction astound me!

not deduction, where did i deduce anything? I merely said that that from my observations in Finland (i lived with my Finnish girlfriends family in Helsinki for 3 months) i find it unusual that a Finn would react so emotionally.