CBR 250r DROPPED price - 52k

52,000 bht

CBR 250rr for sale. 

**PRICE drastically dropped as need to leave end of the month**

45,xxx

Clean, solid bike. I've owned this bike over a year now.

Regular oil changes

Changed parts: Recently New chain. Air filters. Entire ignition system. Entire new two brother aftermarket exhaust system (full system) that cost me around 15,000 alone which makes it sound nice and loud, but not 'tinny', sounds more than a 250cc. All work done by Honda with paperwork. All services done by Honda. 

Bike is NOT ragged, despite the RR being a race style bike. But is well ridden every day as it is my get around for anywhere. I've had no major issues with it. I very rarely carry any passengers. 

Green book IS transferred into my name, fully legal bike unlike many I see on here. Willing to help with transfer to your name etc although not necessarily needed, depending on your preference. 

A very lucky number plate comes with this bike. 

Has a material seat cover for extra comfort and soaks up any rain water so you don't get drenched legs like with leather seats.

Can come with the entire standard exhaust system if wanted. 

Has "Satnav" system (I added a waterproof phone holder to the left wing-mirror. Very, very handy in case of a bad storm outbreak, kept my phone and ipods safe everytime as well as acted as a satnav for me via google maps. This is optional and removable at the desire of the new owner, however.)

Will come with disc-break external lock I keep in the seat-compartment, along with a few tools. I have wax and oil spray for the bike also, if wanted. 

Helmet can be taken off me if wished, as I won't further need it. 

Whoever purchases this bike please take care of it, it's done me justice my entire time here and is a very reliable, smooth, sturdy bike. 

NO crashes or accidents, no damage to the bike. Well maintained as you will see upon visit. 

Reason for sale: I wanted to upgrade to a higher cc, but unfortunately due to circumstances I will be leaving Thailand either way by the end of the month. It's time for a new chapter. 

Line ID: 447766284693 

IMG_00.JPG

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_3959.JPG

IMG_3960.JPG

IMG_3961.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_3965.JPG