anyone know if these Pokemon Go Plus things are gonna work in BKK?

chubby

anyone know if these Pokemon Go Plus things are gonna work in BKK?

I know I shouldn't ask. 

but, gf, plays the game ........

I don't see an asian region  on the site 

http://www.pokemongo.com/en-us/pokemon-go-plus/

América Latina 

Australia/New Zealand 

België 

Belgique 

Canada (EN) 

Canada (FR) 

Deutschland 

España 

France 

Italia 

Nederland 

Portugal 

Россия 

UK/Ireland 

United States 

Teach your GF to fish.

Have her look in the interwebs in some some Thai forums like pantip, sanook or even the Pokemon Go Thailand Club Facebook page. I guarantee she'll find what she's looking for, in addition to Pokemons, given that you can't swing a dead cat here without getting cat fur on at least 50 people walking around like zombies playing this game.

On 8/22/2016 at 7:47 AM, mtls2005 said:

Teach your GF to fish.

Have her look in the interwebs in some some Thai forums like pantip, sanook or even the Pokemon Go Thailand Club Facebook page. I guarantee she'll find what she's looking for, in addition to Pokemons, given that you can't swing a dead cat here without getting cat fur on at least 50 people walking around like zombies playing this game.

Just as a matter of interest and someone that knows nothing about Poke the man does this help a young person develop skills that will it help him in the future? or will he/she be just another of many workers sitting at desks poking the buttons on their mobiles like a hypnotized zombie (can a zombie be hypnotized?) Just asking. Sounds much like buying Amazon stock while your buying shares at nose bleed levels Jeff Bezos is selling and laughing all the way to the bank. Could you be just another mindless minion promoting a 90 day wonder and padding the pockets of its investors? Great way to advertise and get rich.

I am pretty sure the OP's GF is looking for a Pokemon Go accessory, called the Pokemon Go Plus.

My guess is that it is available here, and will work here.

https://www.facebook.com/PokemonGoPlusTH/

A quick look seems to indicate this accessory pings you when a character is nearby, so you don't have to walk around staring at your phone.

http://www.pokemongo.com/en-us/pokemon-go-plus/

"Just as a matter of interest and someone that knows nothing about Poke the man does this help a young person develop skills that will it help him in the future?" 

Maybe? Who knows what skills help any one individual?

Now get off my lawn.