Taiwan's Restaurant ,Ruam Chok Plaza

worgeordie

No its not a Chinese restaurant ,but offers a range of steaks,Pork,Chicken,Fish,not sure about Beef,

the meals come with salad,hydroponic lettuces,tomato,carrot cucumber,nice chips and a decent

size steak for the price ,I had the Pork steak with pepper sauce 99 THB,good value for money I

think,they also do a couple of Pizza's,different salads,and have a kids menu,and a selection of

beers,most of which i did not recognize,except for Chang 

It's nice and clean,service is quick and staff friendly,and the food is served on nice china,

So if you are near Raum Chok Plaza, that's next to Meechok Plaza, on Mae Jo road ,its

on the 2 nd floor. I have no connection , it was very busy at 1.00 today.

regards Worgeordie

3 hours ago, evenstevens said:

You  have no connection, ummmm!!!!!

but  never   the  less   thks for  the heads up

rgds E/S

That sounds very much like you are calling me a liar?    Whats wrong with some people on this forum,

you try and help people with advice,support,and in this post,just somewhere that I think has decent food

with reasonable prices, and along comes someone with nothing better to do than criticize. 

E/S if you want to call me a liar you should do it to my face.

regards Worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie

Worgeordie has a legitimate complaint.Far too many posters come onto TV with snide , mindless posts that add absolutely nothing to the information provided by the OP.

Many of us appreciate information on new food venues, CM is growing so quickly the options are hard to keep pace with.

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Worgeordie has a legitimate complaint.Far too many posters come onto TV with snide , mindless posts that add absolutely nothing to the information provided by the OP.

Many of us appreciate information on new food venues, CM is growing so quickly the options are hard to keep pace with.

This is Thaivisa. It is par for the course. Nearly everyone I know doesn't use this site for that reason. It has become a place of hatred and slagging everyone else off. 

41 minutes ago, Throatwobbler said:

This is Thaivisa. It is par for the course. Nearly everyone I know doesn't use this site for that reason. It has become a place of hatred and slagging everyone else off. 

So what sites do they use, if any?

Probably no other such site will be permitted to be mentioned here.  There are some totally forbidden topics on TV and economic competitors to TV is surely one of those.

This (TV) is a money-making project not a public good-will forum. 

I've been to this restaurant. It's only ok for steak and salad, not bad though. However it is not a genuine "Taiwan steak" restaurant where you can hear the steaks leaving the kitchen and you need to hold a napkin up as the plate arrives to prevent boiling oil from destroying your clothes and skin, which is part of the fun of going for a Taiwan steak. The steaks here never sizzle. They also offer a good selection of European beers.