Have you ever had a perfect day with a Thai girl / woman

Fabricus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have five perfect days every week.  My wife, who is a school teacher, lives and works in Udon Thani, whilst  I live 150 kilometre away.  Perfect bliss.   She only comes home of a weekend, bless her little soul and then becomes very demanding. :thumbsup:  I don't know why. :wai: 

On 8/26/2016 at 4:56 PM, CharlieH said:

Always baffles me as to why people see the need to "qualify" their partner/GF/wife etc.

Why is it necessary to emphasize education and working status/profession and who her relatives are???? . People generally wouldnt even think of mentioning this in other countries (US/UK as examples).

absolutely no relevance to the subject nor topic being discussed, which I believe is supposed to be about relationships between two people.

WELL SAID CHARLIE H:thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Perhaps because in their home countries they would never consider being in a relationship with an uneducated peasant, whereas here many many men do just that.

Those of us who don't therefore prefer to make it clear that we don't date peasants.

would you like to share your ladies history with us ??????

On 26/08/2016 at 4:56 PM, CharlieH said:

Always baffles me as to why people see the need to "qualify" their partner/GF/wife etc.

Why is it necessary to emphasize education and working status/profession and who her relatives are???? . People generally wouldnt even think of mentioning this in other countries (US/UK as examples).

absolutely no relevance to the subject nor topic being discussed, which I believe is supposed to be about relationships between two people.

So very much agree.

It`s like they are saying; my Thai girl is a one in a million different from all the other stereotypical Thai women, as if we should congratulate the OP or something for finding such a rare gem in Thailand.

I`ve had and still having many great days out with my Thai girlfriend and don`t need to give a citation or publish her CV to prove it.

It would be easier for me  if the question was "ever had a day that wasn't perfect with your wife". The answer would be no.  It has been 2 years, 6 months and 10 days since our marriage and things are only getting better every day. 

Former model with two degrees....

I'm surprised it lasted that long.

Close your eyes and picture your less than perfect day with her in 10 years,   visualizing her fat, losing teeth,  hair falling out with grey streaks, covered in mosquito bites and pregnant with triplets. 

Stop replaying a failed relationship in your mind and a perfect day. It's unhealthy.

Better days are ahead.

Your probably in denial and in years to come will accept the fact your relationship was an illusion and the important foundation was never there.

Avoid getting involved with narcissistic, immature, model types. The competition is too great and everyone wants to be their friend.  And, there is a reason they are alone!

Many men with 10's, tire of hearing, "mom's sick so I will be away for a week!"  Right...And they come home happy, flushed cheeks and walking funny! And, they want to put off having sex for a few days.

I married a cover girl model many years ago and I'll never forget the day my gardener looked me square in the eyes and told me he felt sorry for me, because of the way she was treating me.  That was my wake up call. The following day I went to a divorce lawyer.  We were married for two years. She remarried two weeks after our divorce was final.  Friends tell me she is spending all his money and he spends most of his spare time in a bar alone near their home.

Take care.

Don't repeat the same mistakes that most of us do.

Good Luck...

Edited by Kabula
Omitted one word

On 8/26/2016 at 4:56 PM, CharlieH said:

Perhaps they are tired of the immediate assumption their gfs are bargirls

On 8/26/2016 at 6:40 PM, chiang mai said:

Is the OP ex/present serving SAS/SEALS or similar and is his wife part Chinese, I wonder.

of course, no one here is an overweight drunken lout with a common paid receptacle for a gf

First and foremost, don't forget every day is a perfect day as long as you have your health, everything else adds to the perfectness of the day, relationships come and go as painful as the withdrawals can be, and when you find your perfect partner, if ever, you will realise things happen for a reason, and all you had been doing in the previous relationships, was taking water, took me 47 years to find the added recipe to "perfect", and worth all the pain and suffering of previous relationships/time invested etc etc, to land on her shores, totally swept me off me feet, still feel the same today as when I met her 10 years ago. The only thing that scares me about how perfect our relationship is, if I don't go first.

Edited by 4MyEgo

I had several perfect days and many perfect nights.  My perfect day is when she slept all day and I watched sports and drank beer totally undisturbed.   The perfect nights are when we have wild sex all evening and at midnight she turned into a pizza and a six-pack.  That is what I call a Cinderella Ten.

On 8/27/2016 at 4:07 PM, JHolmesJr said:

anyone who thinks they can accurately call a good girl from a hooker in thailand all the time is a brave man….from what I have observed they are adept at switching between one and the other depending on their situation.

but hey…if you think you got a good girl, good for you….leave the bad ones to deadwood like us…..we love 'em. :gigglem:

If you set your sight low then that's what you get. I cannot understand that a lot on here are happy dating prostitutes all the time. Would you do it back home? Family and friends happy that you have a sweet girl with only 15000 cocks on the clock? Is her motor run in properly now? It's no wonder that most Thais look down on expats. They think we are all like the bar fly, prostitute chasing, drunks that they see in the lo-so bar girl areas of Thailand. I do not need to mention the ares as most on here will know exactly where I mean.