Good washing machine repair service

scorecard

LG top loader, 4 years old, suddenly changes to drain halfway through filling, and more irregularities.

Other than the above it's not noisy and seems to still be very balanced etc., so I don't want to quickly rush to buy a new one. 

Family contacted the LG repair shop, they quoted 2 to 3 days to pick it up then around 10 days to repair and return.

Any CM members know of a good freelance WM mechanic who mostly repairs on-site?

Thanks.  

2 hours ago, Dante99 said:

Next time bluy from Saha Panich, they have a good repair team, been using them for 15 years, plumps, frig, washing machine.....

That's where we bought this machine. They tell us 'contact LG service centre'.

Hoping to find a reliable knowledgeable experienced freelance guy.

Strange, they have always sent two men out within two days for us, the same two men for years.  Maybe they changed policy as I have not contacted them in a year.

Try a reset with the reset button or proceedure if you can locate it?  Unplug it for a few hours and try again?  Try a different cycle setting?

4 hours ago, Dellboy218 said:

LG repaired mine on site with mobile service.  If their phone No. Sticker ist still on the machine will pass it along later.

I'll give that a try but I can't see any sticker for on-site/mobile or any repairs, so yes I would appreciate the number.

Thanks, appreciated

Archived