Trump vows to deport criminal illegal immigrants

webfact

20 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Each debate will conclude as follows......

Trump fans will scream and shout how "HE WON!" no matter what he says or does.  He could pee on the stage and his fans would say he won.  He could kick over H's dais and his fans would hail that as Trump "telling it like it is!"

I just hope he doesn't continually try to shout down H when she tries to speak.  That's what he did during the Republican debates, and what he does with interviewers when they don't lavish him in praise.

Come On Boomer, you know the hillary cheerleaders are no different. They are going to support that old battle ax no matter the outcome.

Personally, after reading a few books from her Secret Servoce staff, I think Hillary is a far nastier person than Trump. 

I have raised dogs all my life, both huntung and working breeds, and the meanest of the bunch are not the old males, nope, the meanest are the old bitches. (And before anyone gets rufffled, that is what an old female dog is called, I certainly am not referring to hillary).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since Trump has come out with his plan to deport Criminal Illegal Aliens first day in office, his poll numbers are going much more positive.

To wit:

AMAZING! TRUMP Gains 12 Points on HILLARY in 10 Days – Reuters Poll All Tied Up!

hillary-reuters-12-points-575x264.png

Ten days later – On August 29, 2016, the race is all tied up.
Trump made up 12 points in ten days!

hillary-trump-dead-heat-575x256.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/holy-crap-trump-gains-12-points-hillary-10-days-reuters-poll-tied/

8 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Since Trump has come out with his plan to deport Criminal Illegal Aliens first day in office, his poll numbers are going much more positive.

To wit:

AMAZING! TRUMP Gains 12 Points on HILLARY in 10 Days – Reuters Poll All Tied Up!

hillary-reuters-12-points-575x264.png

Ten days later – On August 29, 2016, the race is all tied up.
Trump made up 12 points in ten days!

hillary-trump-dead-heat-575x256.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/holy-crap-trump-gains-12-points-hillary-10-days-reuters-poll-tied/

No one should ever follow your wingnut links. They help convince the poor trumpeteers that they're still in this race...winning it, even! :cheesy:

Trump's message that he's going to deport the Criminal Illegal Aliens first day in office is ringing loud and clear with the folks as we see!

LONG, LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Everett, Washington

Thousands of Trump supporters are lined up for at least ten blocks for a rally by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in Everett, Washington set for 7 p.m. PDT Tuesday.

Trump is expected to fill the 10,000 capacity Xfinity Arena to capacity for a rally that was confirmed just days ago.

CrJTPm8VIAAEhFu.jpg

THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!
HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF PATRIOTIC AMERICANS TO SEE DONALD TRUMP!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/video-massive-line-trump-rally-everett-washington/

18 hours ago, Linzz said:

Take note CC, Obama is spelt O-B-A-M-A. Well according to l-i-f-e-i-n-c-n-x  it is. And also spelt is spelt spelled, so obviously an American

Obviously, as I communicate in international business English.

Edited by lifeincnx

42 minutes ago, Pinot said:

No one should ever follow your wingnut links. They help convince the poor trumpeteers that they're still in this race...winning it, even! :cheesy:

He basically threw his entire primary base under the proverbial bus.

6 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Trump's message that he's going to deport the Criminal Illegal Aliens first day in office is ringing loud and clear with the folks as we see!

LONG, LONG LINE for Trump Rally in Everett, Washington

Thousands of Trump supporters are lined up for at least ten blocks for a rally by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in Everett, Washington set for 7 p.m. PDT Tuesday.

Trump is expected to fill the 10,000 capacity Xfinity Arena to capacity for a rally that was confirmed just days ago.

CrJTPm8VIAAEhFu.jpg

Let's all play "Spot the African American"!

Ummm.

Ummmmmm.......

Just hold on will you, I'm on it.

Ummmmm.....

OK, but I see at least seven, maybe ten women there.

;)

No, I certainly do not recall the loser Mondale rallies!

Which State did he capture?  Just Minnesota, right?  :lol:

re the "Fix"...hard to beat it I'll acknowledge...:facepalm:

Edited by Boon Mee

Just now, ClutchClark said:

Why is it that Liberals know more conservative news outlets than most Republicans?

Simple - we have a broader spectrum of intellectual (Alex Jones? Ha!) curiosity and view the world from many angles. Plus, from Sun Tzu, to Caesar it is best to, 'know thine enemy.'

11 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Why is it that Liberals know more conservative news outlets than most Republicans?

BECAUSE THEY'RE CONSTANTLY LINKED TO TRYING TO PROVE NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT

3 minutes ago, lifeincnx said:

Simple - we have a broader spectrum of intellectual (Alex Jones? Ha!) curiosity and view the world from many angles. Plus, from Sun Tzu, to Caesar it is best to, 'know thine enemy.'

Fair enough.

So you rely on Alex Jones and Fox as credible enough for your multi-faceted view.:D

3 minutes ago, lifeincnx said:

Fair enough.

So you rely on Alex Jones and Fox as credible enough for your multi-faceted view.:D

As for big crowds.  Justin Bieber gets big crowds.

Boon Mee, have you seen/read any of the interviews of folks who attend a Trump rally?

It's rare any one of them is a true blue Trump supporter.  Much more likely you get a response (to "are you a Trump supporter?"), like.....

"Well, I kinda liked another candidate more, but I guess I'll vote for Trump.  I dunno."

A goodly # of attendees are curious about seeing the orange haired blustermouth who's grabbing headlines.  It's a free event.  They get a kick out of the atmosphere, where a cartoon-like figure can shout such ridiculous things in a microphone.  As for what % will actually vote for the waffler?   We'll know more on November 9th.  If King Kong's love child were standing on a stage shouting ridiculous things, she would also garner large crowds.   We're a very curious species and love to get boisterous in a crowd.   

21 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

As for big crowds.  Justin Bieber gets big crowds.

Boon Mee, have you seen/read any of the interviews of folks who attend a Trump rally?

It's rare any one of them is a true blue Trump supporter.  Much more likely you get a response (to "are you a Trump supporter?"), like.....

"Well, I kinda liked another candidate more, but I guess I'll vote for Trump.  I dunno."

A goodly # of attendees are curious about seeing the orange haired blustermouth who's grabbing headlines.  It's a free event.  They get a kick out of the atmosphere, where a cartoon-like figure can shout such ridiculous things in a microphone.  As for what % will actually vote for the waffler?   We'll know more on November 9th.  If King Kong's love child were standing on a stage shouting ridiculous things, she would also garner large crowds.   We're a very curious species and love to get boisterous in a crowd.   

I wanna go! You know me, I get along with everybody. 

It is a very white bread crowd. White bread and meth...I'm just kidding :coffee1: 

Edited by Pinot

3 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Fair enough.

Reread my response and just try to focus on part two. It's quite interesting  that you put Fox and Jones in the same Cuisinart, as that alone speaks volumes.

42 minutes ago, Pinot said:

It is a very white bread crowd. White bread and meth...I'm just kidding :coffee1: 

Actually, you're not far off the mark.  It's a sad fact that Trump's most reliable demographic is composed of white men and white women who are right-leaning and middle aged.  Most of them are obese also, but that's beside the point.  The point is; that's the same demographic of Americans who have the highest suicide rate.  Think about that for a moment.  The segment of Americans who are most likely to vote for Trump are also the depressed, comparatively.  That's rather sad.  

We can take it a step further and try to gauge 'why are they so depressed?'

It's a complicated issue, but it harkens to loss of feeling of 'mattering' and longing for former times when they were more youthful, and things were simpler, there were jobs (during and just after wars), there were only two sexes, and they were appreciated.   That's why Trump's mantra "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" resonates with them.  

Perhaps related:  the highest % of gun ownership is in Ohio, and the highest level of pharma & opioid drug deaths is in Pennsylvania and that lower NE US region.   Both those places are near the rust belt.  Those are places where Trump is rather popular, though he probably won't win either of those two states.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Actually, you're not far off the mark.  It's a sad fact that Trump's most reliable demographic is composed of white men and white women who are right-leaning and middle aged.  Most of them are obese also, but that's beside the point.  The point is; that's the same demographic of Americans who have the highest suicide rate.  Think about that for a moment.  The segment of Americans who are most likely to vote for Trump are also the depressed, comparatively.  That's rather sad.  

We can take it a step further and try to gauge 'why are they so depressed?'

It's a complicated issue, but it harkens to loss of feeling of 'mattering' and longing for former times when they were more youthful, and things were simpler, there were jobs (during and just after wars), there were only two sexes, and they were appreciated.   That's why Trump's mantra "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" resonates with them.  

Perhaps related:  the highest % of gun ownership is in Ohio, and the highest level of pharma & opioid drug deaths is in Pennsylvania and that lower NE US region.   Both those places are near the rust belt.  Those are places where Trump is rather popular, though he probably won't win either of those two states.

Are you actually celebrating the suffering experienced when a culture with an ethos of hard work and family values is lost?

Its a <dog & pony election between two morally corrupt individuals representing two morally corrupt political parties who sell out this great Nation everyday for their own enrichment...and you are so much a blind participant in such a system that you regale that the last remnants of the blue-collar workforce are in pain and breathing their last?

Your post turns my stomach.

Edited by ClutchClark

13 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Are you actually celebrating the suffering experienced when a culture with an ethos of hard work and family values is lost?

Its a <dog & pony election between two morally corrupt individuals representing two morally corrupt political parties who sell out this great Nation everyday for their own enrichment...and you are so much a blind participant in such a system that you regale that the last remnants of the blue-collar workforce are in pain and breathing their last?

Your post turns my stomach.

Quite an absurd response. He was actually saying how sad it was.

Do you need that one good eye tested?

Donald Trump, Wavering on Immigration, Finds Anger in All Corners

"For 15 months, even as Donald J. Trump vacillated on many other issues, he stuck to a simple, hard-line position on immigration: If elected president, he would form a “deportation force,” round up people who are in the United States illegally and send them back where they came from."

"Mr. Trump faced anger, confusion and disgust from across the political spectrum on Thursday after indicating that he was open to letting some undocumented immigrants remain in the country legally provided that they paid “back taxes.”

"The comments, made at a town-hall-style event broadcast the night before on Fox News, were strikingly similar to the views of former Gov. Jeb Bush and Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, fellow Republicans whom Mr. Trump vanquished in the primaries with slashing attacks that they were soft on immigration."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html?_r=0

The Trumpeteers booed the Bloviator on Hannity's town hall segment. :lol:

Lovin' it.:thumbsup: