A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton

webfact

9 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

Yeah, but a rich idiot.  If I had as much, then like him I would care what anyone called me.

You reckon Trump doesn't care what anyone calls him? How come he spent years and years sending photographs of his hands to Spy magazine with golden marker pen circling what he took to be his normal appendages? Trump's running because he cares way to much about what people think of him. His run for President is a pitiful exemplification of his need for affirmation from others. He's an infant looking for a stroke on the head and a suck on the tit.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Neurath said:

You reckon Trump doesn't care what anyone calls him? How come he spent years and years sending photographs of his hands to Spy magazine with golden marker pen circling what he took to be his normal appendages? Trump's running because he cares way to much about what people think of him. His run for President is a pitiful exemplification of his need for affirmation from others. He's an infant looking for a stroke on the head and a suck on the tit.

and she's running to help the people, next stop jones-town, get real! 

rice555

56 minutes ago, Neurath said:

I cannot comment on his hands or the other matters you're expressing but what has all this got to do with him caring about what people call him.  Definitely a case  of Tall Poppy Syndrome.

just as you think it can't possibly get any worse an even deeper scandal emerges

The amount of bile one can dig up about Hillary is just endless. There is no limit to her depravity.

the Wall Street Journal no less

White House Intervened To Suppress Hillary email Scandal, Leaked Emails Reveal

http://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-coordinated-on-clinton-email-issues-new-documents-show-1475798310 

12 hours ago, Silurian said:

FYI - It's xenophobic. Having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries

It is funny how some Americans truly believe in a "us versus them" world. Where America must become a more isolationist nation to protect itself. Like somehow curling into a little ball will protect the country better. Trump and some of his supporters feed on this type of fear and protectionism.

A better way to protect yourself is to make sure other countries benefit from your policies as well as yourself. It is called a win-win.. In most cases kindness is returned with kindness. Unlike with hatred and fear, that of course is returned with hatred and fear in response.

This "either them or us" attitude doesn't fly in a world that is connected by instant Internet communication. Where a person from half way around the world can connect from someone from the other side (both geographically and in beliefs) and share their respective world views. Obama and Hillary understand this.

When the USA shows it cares about fellow planet dwellers, the more they will care in return

I admire your idealism but it does not fit with reality. I wish it were true. Nation building i.e. going into Iraq etc to "fix" their system into a democracy was similarly idealistic.That worked out well didn't it?

It's not a secret that many (if not most) American's don't like Secretary Clinton.  There's a lot not to like.  But despite this she is a serious person who understands how the government works and the far reaching implications of public policy decisions.  I will likely disagree with a large percentage of her decisions as president, but I'm confident that she will at least be aware of the potential consequences of those decisions. The same cannot be said for Trump, and educated, rational Americans know this.  That is at least partly why he will lose in a very lopsided result.

Any number of Republicans could have beat her in this election.  But the deplorable, slurping Trump fanboys made sure that didn't happen.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 8:43 PM, boomerangutang said:

The Republican Attack Machine is getting some of their desired results.  If they repeat lies and attacks often and forcefully enough, some of it will stick.

The left right paradigm excuse is invalid for war criminals, those around thems mysterious deaths, cover ups, being kicked off Watergate etc. etc.

11 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Of course you are. You want her elected despite the email cover-up and the corruption of the White House and DOJ.

as a non-American and just observing events, it seems clear the existing administration has politicised the United States Justice Department. Is this the first time this has happened  and why aren’t more Americans scared about the implications of this?

4 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

as a non-American and just observing events, it seems clear the existing administration has politicised the United States Justice Department. Is this the first time this has happened  and why aren’t more Americans scared about the implications of this?

The MSM makes excuses and justifications for this and the common man thinks it must be OK. Sad really.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:08 PM, Ulysses G. said:

The MSM makes excuses and justifications for this and the common man thinks it must be OK. Sad really.

If they acknowledge it at all. The events of June 27-July 5 reeked of obstruction of justice by the DOJ yet the MSM demonstrated no journalistic curiosity

It turns out that Trump has already been good for the economy - the economy of Macedonia that is. For those of you who might not know, that's a tiny coutnry just north of Greece. Bright young people there are creating pro-Trump anti-Clinton web sites full of falsehoods strictly to make money.  And at least for the early creators, they've hit a gold mine. At least by Macedonian standards. They've tried the same thing with Hillary and Bernie supporters, but, not surprisingly, their appetite for falsehood just can't math that of Trump supporters.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo?utm_term=.fsAKXKk47#.gwdmnmLvP

http://www.dw.com/en/how-donald-trump-is-making-money-for-macedonias-internet-entrepreneurs/a-36257903

JT,
What are her policies?  Against gay marriage before...not now;  for NAFTA and TPP before...not now;   super predators and bring them to heel before...cops and white America need to listen now.

And, if her experiences full of failures are a selling point...PLEASE!  Sec of State when ISIS became a power; responsible for the total anarchy of Libya; negotiated TPP and called it the gold standard; gave the reset button to Russia, while starting a revolution in Ukraine, resulting in their loss forever of the Crimea; started the secret negotiations with Iran that has led to their current humiliation of Obama and sadly to America itself.

One of her selling points is that she will fix all the bad things that happened - when she was in power.

Qualified indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Errrr.......if Hillary is 2-7 (on) doesn't that make her a shoe in? You are not a gambler, are you!!

You are obviously not a gambler either.

Bookmakers do not prefict the future. They merely adjust odds as bets come in to ensure they profit regardless of the winner.

The odds at this point are actually a reflection of where people have placed bets, not of a prediction by the bookies.

A troll post has been removed, if you have nothing useful to contribute to the topic then stay off of it but do not leave your inane comments in a serious topic for others to read and for moderators to remove, thank you

On 9/1/2016 at 7:53 AM, KarenBravo said:

Yup....she's very unpopular and yet, she's a shoo-in for your next president due to the other candidate being even more unpopular.

If you've read Oliver Sacks, you might be familiar with a condition he describes where a patient can only see one half of the usual visual field. For example, if he looks at a clock he may see the numbers starting from 12 up to 6 but not 7 to 11.  What's strange about this is that not only does the patient not see the other half of the clock, but he or she actually denies that there is another half to the clock. Most Trump supporters seem to suffer from something similar.  They insist on Clinton's unpopularity, but don't even seem to be able to see Trump's.  Now the neurological patient has a good reason for his inability to see: brain damage. But what is the excuse of Trump supporters?

2 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

You are obviously not a gambler either.

Bookmakers do not prefict the future. They merely adjust odds as bets come in to ensure they profit regardless of the winner.

The odds at this point are actually a reflection of where people have placed bets, not of a prediction by the bookies.

They also don't like losing money, so will adjust the prices to reflect the risk.

They also don't like losing money, so will adjust the prices to reflect the risk.

They need to balance their 'book' so they often will offset with other bookmakers or Betfair.

She's now paying $1.27 for $1 outlay. Donald is $4.60.
So about 1-4 on and 7-2 against. Or 79% chance v 21% chance.
Two days ago it was 72% v 28%. They've matched $170,000,000 to date on the POTUS market. I think cricket is the only other markets that get that big. The Indians go pretty hard on the cricket.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

" A record number of Americans now dislike Hillary Clinton"

Team Clinton is preparing for the post election transition and reaching out to the African American community by borrowing a phrase from Mike Tyson. Instead of "Stronger Together", they are going forward with "I'm gonna <deleted> you 'til you love me"

Looks like Hillary will win the popularity vote but lost those that counted.  My commiserations to the HRC TVF team but I did predict a Trump win many months ago.  Now let's hope that those in  America can come together and make their country one.  And by the way, all three, President Obama. Secretary Clinton and President-Elect Trump, made excellent speeches calling for unity, so let's hope those on the losing and winning sides act graciously and join together to make America safe and unified for all.  We can only hope,  as if and when America sneezes, the rest of the world normally gets the cold. :wai: