You have 3 days left to live in Thailand...What would you do?

JJGreen

You have 3 days LEFT to live in Thailand...what would u do

Not sure i would do too.much.

Travelling back to the home country could take 24 hours...so would i want to use up a third of my time travelling?

A beach in Southwrn athaialnd could be the place to sit and watch the final sun go down

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would go to the proper authorities and buy 3 more... 

So, a guy gets a call from his doctor and the doctor says, I have bad news and worse... what do you want to hear first?

The bad news - 

Ok, you have one day to live - 

One day! what could be worse than that?

I forgot to call you yesterday... 

On 9/2/2016 at 10:27 AM, anotheruser said:

Should be interesting. This scenario is pretty common with some of our elderly posters around here. Let's see if any of them are still living and will chime in.

I'd marry a poor Isaan bar girl, buy her a house and car, and a new  scooter for her brother.

The normal application procedure obtained by the Immigration office includes up to the last 3 days then one can either get out of this country at the end of the last day, or in order to stay in the country one visit the Immigration office again in order to apply for a new setup visa procedure to stay in the country.

Go to Phuket and check into the best resort on the island. Go out and get a gaggle of hookers, pharmaceuticals, drugs, and whatever other party requirements I need. Stay in the best pool villa  in the place and get whatever food I want from outside. Room service at hotels isn't always the greatest so would take a BBQ and some outside stuff there as well. 

Order the most outlandishly expensive alcohol available at the hotel. So the last three days would be a drug fueled orgy that would make Caligula himself blush. The selection of hookers would be better in Pattaya but time is short so Phuket would get the nod as the hotels are better there. 

No need to worry about the price of sex at that point so you can just over pay the stunners. 

So all in all it would just be another ordinary couple of days for me.

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

I would still need to use the toilet once or twice a day...perfect for playing with the phone

I would be updating TV with pics during these times on the toilet. Nothing would be funner than get all the irate comments about what a scumbag I am in my final days.