You have 3 days left to live in Thailand...What would you do?

JJGreen

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I would take all my money out of the ATM.Spend it all on booze.women and drugs,and just squander the rest.

This is why you go somewhere on credit that is nice. As JJ points out ATM as a limit so charge everything to your room at a 5 star as you won't be paying it anyway.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DipStick said:
Very seriously, other posters have picked you up on strange listings. Are you sure you are ok,  does alcohol impair your brain and reactions .my man, so many posters  oppose you, is that the way this forum should work ... And judging your terminology, why are you in Thailand, for those who remember it was Vietnam who accepted foreign forces  not Porto ?Rico Come on wise up

Very seriously dude...life itself can be very strange
I just post as I see it...not as others see things. What would be the point of that? That's normal to me and not the least bit strange to do that

There is a group of guys here that don't like anything being posted outside of their narrow parameters and when it happens they feel that the other poster must have mental issues to have posted something that doesn't conform to their norm. Simply outrageous!

Instead of accepting and embracing differing views and opinions the same small group of you ask if i am off my medications, taking drugs or as you have, am i drunk.
Next they offer increasingly odd and bizarre personal advice as to ways i can fix myself and improve in their eyes
I feel genuinely sorry for guys who give such advice...which is nothing more than saying 'be the same as me and i and everyone else will like and understand you".
It demonstrates a very limited ability to view life outside self imposed boundaries.

I am expecting some posters will begin sending me naked pics of themselves soon, such is their personal fascination with me...very seriously so.

1 hour ago, DipStick said:

You obviously are rather green as are your likers, when you book into a hotel they take two swipes of your credit card  (one to cover the cost of the room during your stay ) and the second as a deposit on whatever you spend on such things as you suggest. In general it takes two days after you check out to get the deposit paid back into your CC account.

youare obviously not that experienced.

There are obvious work arounds to this and cards such as am ex for example aren't credit cards in some ways. Trust me I could work my last three days very well if I had no intention of living through it.

Many of us have had last days here, but have come back for more. But if you're talking about black-listed three days or returning home due to life threatening illness never to return three days... well,  probably eat and drink very well and give a big fat wai to all. ;)

1 hour ago, happynthailand said:

I think the best 3 days left i would buy 1kg of weed

smoke the shit out of it

at least I'd go happy and mellow,can't think of a better way to go

stoned to the bone,and some good stoner music

Daily 10.jpg

Seems like a wasted life to me.

3 hours ago, happynthailand said:

smoke the shit out of it

Daily 10.jpg

Why is Papa Smurf playing an oboe??

3 hours ago, happynthailand said:

smoke the shit out of it

Daily 10.jpg

I vote this photo #1 winner on Thai Visa.

5 hours ago, DipStick said:

You obviously are rather green as are your likers, when you book into a hotel they take two swipes of your credit card  (one to cover the cost of the room during your stay ) and the second as a deposit on whatever you spend on such things as you suggest. In general it takes two days after you check out to get the deposit paid back into your CC account.

youare obviously not that experienced.

You aren't too experienced yourself if you don't recognize tongue in cheek when you see it.  

9 hours ago, JJGreen said:

I am expecting some posters will begin sending me naked pics of themselves soon, such is their personal fascination with me...very seriously so.

No no no. The only person who sees me naked is my GF, and she has to get there first.

Your posts may be a bit off the wall. Some of the responses are good for a laugh, which is as it should be.

Please PM me if Miss Andry sends you a naked pic.:gigglem:

9 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Very seriously dude...life itself can be very strange
I just post as I see it...not as others see things. What would be the point of that? That's normal to me and not the least bit strange to do that

There is a group of guys here that don't like anything being posted outside of their narrow parameters and when it happens they feel that the other poster must have mental issues to have posted something that doesn't conform to their norm. Simply outrageous!

Instead of accepting and embracing differing views and opinions the same small group of you ask if i am off my medications, taking drugs or as you have, am i drunk.
Next they offer increasingly odd and bizarre personal advice as to ways i can fix myself and improve in their eyes
I feel genuinely sorry for guys who give such advice...which is nothing more than saying 'be the same as me and i and everyone else will like and understand you".
It demonstrates a very limited ability to view life outside self imposed boundaries.

So that's what your after then naked men pics.

Edited by Deepinthailand

12 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Why morbid or miserable?
We will all die at some time and sticking your head in the sand doesn't atop that

Yes, we all die sometime, well done.

Pointing out the asinine nature of your post does not mean anyone is sticking their head in the sand.

Where does this post get you? Any better informed? Resolved an issue? Got a good plan for the last three days of your life? Or has it just got you some much needed attention?

All seems a bit needy to me.

13 hours ago, JJGreen said:

Why morbid or miserable?
We will all die at some time and sticking your head in the sand doesn't atop that

I personally think it is morbid, not only that it was absolutely guaranteed to bring out the drugs, booze, sex element. Hope you are not running out of ideas i enjoy 'most' of your Posts. 

Edited by rogeroc

9 hours ago, csabo said:

Sit on the beach with my GF for 72 hours watching the sun rise and set......and get pizza delivered every 30 minutes.  I love pizza.

If you wait until you get home, the pizza will be better quality, and you'll only have to pay for yours.

15 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Maybe a difference in names but suspenders and stockings sounds better, unless you're American.

( PS, Garter belt and Hose )  

Nah. I like the idea of granny style pantyhose, I can rip holes in the appropriates place to gain  access to the fun bits.

10 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Nah. I like the idea of granny style pantyhose, I can rip holes in the appropriates place to gain  access to the fun bits.

How many holes will you be making? I'm always up for more sex education.