Stolen school milk delivery truck found but with explosive inside

webfact

7 hours ago, seajae said:

well then , according to this news article every house in Thailand has a bomb planted in side it, I have even seen one of  the culprits that delivers these bombs to all the houses/businesses on his bike. Somehow I think that it would be great for these reporters/editors get enough of an education to be able to distinguish between the facts when printing this crap. Unfortunately too many of the so called reporters in Thailand have no idea of what their work is supposed to entail, they simply think making up "exciting" stories is what they are supposed to do, pathetic.

Yeah yeah back to thai slapping again. Look at the facts instead of looking at the writing. It's a milk wagon a stolen milk wagon. Now it's been found with a gas canister inside so they call in the bomb squad. Which would heavily suggest when it was stolen the canister was not there. I think they will habe known this little fact. So untill it's proved otherwise by the bomb squad it's a suspicious device. Quite rightly but hey don't you worry about the facts you just carry on with your Thai slapping.

7 hours ago, trogers said:

Was the delivery truck modified to run on LPG or NGV?

I would have thought that a truck for delivering milk would be closed in, as sunlight destroys a lot of the benefits of fresh milk.  I suppose refrigeration is being a bit hopeful.

OOPS again.  just saw a previous article saying that they are normally covered and chilled.

It's usual to see trucks loaded up with eggs open to the sun.

Edited by masuk
update

Has anyone thought that maybe a lot is lost in the translation, given that the Thai language, alphabet, word and sentence construction is totally different to the way a foreigner, who first language is English, would speak  Any of you who speak Thai would understand this.  How hard is it for us to learn to read, write and speak Thai, and even as we become more fluent,  we still make mistakes.

However, at least the Thai people, or those who I have dealings with, understand if I make a mistake and out of courtesy provide me with the correct pronunciation and always do so with a smile.  Why do many  expect Thais to have perfect English, even when some on here, whose first language is English, have difficulty in expressing themselves.   

15 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

Has anyone thought that maybe a lot is lost in the translation, given that the Thai language, alphabet, word and sentence construction is totally different to the way a foreigner, who first language is English, would speak  Any of you who speak Thai would understand this.  How hard is it for us to learn to read, write and speak Thai, and even as we become more fluent,  we still make mistakes.

However, at least the Thai people, or those who I have dealings with, understand if I make a mistake and out of courtesy provide me with the correct pronunciation and always do so with a smile.  Why do many  expect Thais to have perfect English, even when some on here, whose first language is English, have difficulty in expressing themselves.   

All that is needed here is a person fully conversant with the English language to proof read, scan or edit any of PBS articles for clarity. Not rocket science is it? One tends to forget they do things their way, the right way..

On ‎2‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:25 AM, PatOngo said:

Slight conflict here....."has explosives inside" or "might contain explosives".......work on the English PBS!

Don't see the conflict inhere.

Security did a quick check of the car and found a gas cannister what they expected to "might contain explosives".

Because they don't have x-ray vision they did have to wait until  the EOD checked the car and cannister properly. And it was those guys who confirmed that the cannister "has explosives inside".

I guess that the writer of the article has writen his story after the investigation so can perfectly write that the car containes explosives.