Duterte tells Obama not to question him about killings 

webfact

On 9/6/2016 at 0:18 PM, ddavidovsky said:

So he won't be expecting any US support over the Spratleys then.

I doubt the US will scoot from the SC Sea tensions because of Duterte.  Duterte is stupid and bloodthirsty.   Drug problems are bad (nearly as bad as alcohol problems), but should be dealt with as social issues - not by gunning people down willy nilly.  What % of those murdered are not dealers, and what % are revenge killings?  We will never know.  What if a cop was angry at a man for grinning at his wife?  The cop could kill the man with zero repercussions.   Or if a $5 debt was not paid back on time?  It's not only cops who are allowed to murder anyone they please, but Duterte is also encouraging anyone else to become murderers also.  The Philippines is going down the tubes to shitsville.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, sgtsabai said:

That artificial island building is a long plan to conquer SE Asia and close the area off to those that will not pay tribute to China.

That artificial island building is a long plan to conquer SE Asia and close the area off to those that will not pay tribute to China who want to control the whole world including China

Indonesia chief of police is reviewing this and it's gaining some form of traction there as well

They seem to be liking what Duerte is doing and the tough stance against drugs

Hence people should be warned ...do your drugs in countries where this is friendly and not frowned upon and not bring them to ASEAN where the local culture here is dead against it and want to eradicate it

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 6 กันยายน 2559 at 2:24 PM, Jingthing said:

It's already impacted relations.

The planned meeting between the two current presidents didn't happen and now will never happen.

We'll see how it goes when there is a new U.S. president.

I doubt he is worried about a lame duck president. No doubt he is hoping for a Trump win, and I'm sure Trump will meet him.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt he is worried about a lame duck president. No doubt he is hoping for a Trump win, and I'm sure Trump will meet him.

You're probably right.   Duterte is basically a schoolyard bully who got elevated to national leader. Regrettably.  Trump and Duterte would probably have a love/hate relationship if T were prez.  If Trump says he likes you one day, then there's a better than 50/50 chance he'll kick you down to the gutter the next day.