Popular "Uncle Smiley" slaughtered in knife attack under expressway in Bangkok

webfact

21 hours ago, digibum said:

If he was so popular you would figure people would have done more to help him out so he wasn't sleeping on the streets.  

some people are content with their circumstances and have learnt to live with them. his choice to the kind of life he wanted to live.

16 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, I just posted that exact sentiment on <deleted>

I don't like to digress because bad things happening to people is not a competion. The emphasis was on the definition of 'popular'. 

popular has been used in lose kind of way in the sense that he was not a nuisance as there are some such people who pester other for donation etc

39 minutes ago, DM07 said:

I have  a little hint for you and all the others, who always rush in to defend the idefensible:

it is called THAIvisa and the section is THAI news...

Got it now?

Got what !!!! Who is defending the indefensible. You I belive by using tv as a trumpet to voice your dour retort of everything thai so please don't try to point score or preach the I know better drivel. This post is about an unfortunate dying not a Thai bashing merry go round.

GOT IT NOW.

23 hours ago, rkidlad said:

BANGKOK: -- "A popular man who slept out under the expressway in the Rama 6 area of Bangkok has been brutally murdered"

Popular? Left to fend for himself by an incompetent, selfish and corrupt government (past and present) and then stabbed brutally to death. 

All-in-all, a very sad story. 

Him and the soi dogs, left to suffer alone yet much loved!

46 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Got what !!!! Who is defending the indefensible. You I belive by using tv as a trumpet to voice your dour retort of everything thai so please don't try to point score or preach the I know better drivel. This post is about an unfortunate dying not a Thai bashing merry go round.

GOT IT NOW.

No one is "thai bashing" because criticizm of Thailand does not equal Thai- bashing!

And this is a forum about Thai- news- so there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to start every post with "It happens elsewhere..."!

Got it?

1 minute ago, DM07 said:

No one is "thai bashing" because criticizm of Thailand does not equal Thai- bashing!

And this is a forum about Thai- news- so there is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to start every post with "It happens elsewhere..."!

Got it?

As I have absolutely no wish to get into your bitch slapping agenda I will say goodbye. Criticism of Thailand by the way is Thai bashing but your blinkers won't allow your brain to see that. Got it boy.

15 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

As I have absolutely no wish to get into your bitch slapping agenda I will say goodbye. Criticism of Thailand by the way is Thai bashing but your blinkers won't allow your brain to see that. Got it boy.

Criticism of Thailand is not Thai bashing. Thai bashing is Thai bashing.

Making observations is what we do as people. Humans are naturally curious creatures who ask questions, and they often have that drilled out of them (all over the world). 

Your view is very similar to someone who doesn't believe in freedom of speech simply because 'you' have nothing to say. If you've got nothing to say, then say nothing. Ignorance can sometimes be bliss (for some). 

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Criticism of Thailand is not Thai bashing. Thai bashing is Thai bashing.

Making observations is what we do as people. Humans are naturally curious creatures who ask questions, and they often have that drilled out of them (all over the world). 

Your view is very similar to someone who doesn't believe in freedom of speech simply because 'you' have nothing to say. If you've got nothing to say, then say nothing. Ignorance can sometimes be bliss (for some). 

Listen it's not for you to presume you know anything of me you are correct in one point ignorance (for a couple of people) is a mask you can hide behind good day.

20 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Any forensic evidence has likely been contaminated or carried off on some coppers boots (if the photo in the OP is any indication).

It was another street person homeless guy and it won't take forensic evidence like DNA to convict because the guy will confess.

Say what you want about Thai police but these guys know their beat and they know everything that happens.

No need to call David Caruso...his team has enough to do just keeping up with Miami murders.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Boy?

Wow!

You are a real class act!

Deepinthailand, huh?

I know a part of your body, you are also pretty deep in!

As I am from "the rest of the world"- please stop your rest of the world- bashing!