"Please don't let me be a widow when I am still young" - Adult star "Nong Nat" waits at sick Harold's side

webfact

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A PROSTITUTE!!! 248900-14699958220 God save me from Silly user names)

A PROSTITUTE!!!! How dare you.Did you not read what our arrogant little sweetheart said? "We are not your average couple" She is a star,a star of the great celluloid industry that is moving pictures.You cant go around calling her a prostitute.She is a well respected(all be it well rogered to quote ) and possibly  an iVF mother to be.She is an adult movie star,and that is how she must be addressed.

If Harold shuffles(did he  fall or was he pushed) off this mortal coil.leaving his billions to mrs Harold,you could soon be in possession of a defamation case.

Hmmph! prostitute indeed.:w00t:

45 minutes ago, Toscano said:

This Thai lady doesn't seem to be a very healthy partner , in view of her former lifestyle a kiss from her could pass on a life threatening illness .

She should hope he has made a will in her favour , after all that is the best reason for a young woman to marry an elderly codger .

What life threatening illness would that be?

1 minute ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

A PROSTITUTE!!! 248900-14699958220 God save me from Silly user names)

A PROSTITUTE!!!! How dare you.Did you not read what our arrogant little sweetheart said? "We are not your average couple" She is a star,a star of the great celluloid industry that is moving pictures.You cant go around calling her a prostitute.She is a well respected(all be it well rogered to quote ) and possibly  an iVF mother to be.She is an adult movie star,and that is how she must be addressed.

If Harold shuffles(did he  fall or was he pushed) off this mortal coil.leaving his billions to mrs Harold,you could soon be in possession of a defamation case.

Hmmph! prostitute indeed.:w00t:

Call her what you will, she's a hottie and I'm sure Harold has no illusions about what she is, and I bet he just doesn't care. Good on yer Harold, just because you're old you doesn't mean you have to lay down and die.

42 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I've got news for you. Younger guys are getting ripped off by women every day of the week, and not just in Thailand. Guys who lose their house, car and kids to some b*tch, so don't think they are immune. If Harold wants to throw his money away on an attractive hooker, probably a better investment than what a lot of (young) guys have.

How are these young guys getting ripped off,pray tell all?The women in question is his wife.

1 minute ago, louse1953 said:

How are these young guys getting ripped off,pray tell all?The women in question is his wife.

Have you ever heard the expression "being taken to the cleaners"? If I need to explain more than that you've been living in a cave too long.

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

Cat nip for TVF old geezer posters -  like flies around sh*t... gotta love it :) 

All we need is the headline "Nong Nat dumps Harold for Thaksin Shinawatra after learning that he left all his assets to a mosque" and the sales of baby aspirin would skyrocket attempting to ward off the impending strokes.

1 minute ago, mca said:

All we need is the headline "Nong Nat dumps Harold for Thaksin Shinawatra after learning that he left all his assets to a mosque" and the sales of baby aspirin would skyrocket attempting to ward off the impending strokes.

It seems to me the ones bordering on strokes are those filled with moral outrage that old Harold has the temerity to enjoy his twilight years, and horror, actually spend his money how he wishes!

Harold is laughing his a** off at everyone right now. I wish I had my own reality TV show.

"Honey how about I go to the hospital and you can take some photos? "

"Good idea honey, the domestic stuff was getting boring "

Can't wait for the next episode.

As for her being a airhead, she is much smarter than people here give her credit for.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

giddyup.

Please reread my post.I did not call her a prostitute ,i was protecting the little darling's reputation from the wicked guy with the all number username.that did call her a prostitute.

I never said you did, I said "call her what you will", the "you" being anybody.

4 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Sounds pretty dodgy.  Using my evil mind I can imagine her thinking about how much of his money is being spent on hospital costs and how much less money will be available to her. I of course am not saying that she is thinking of that, I am just saying I can imagine her thinking of that and the sooner he is gone, the more money is left

Your right,you have an evil mind.

4 hours ago, jaidam said:

Check if any recent life insurance policies were taken out. Poor Harald needs a darned good autopsy - check for any and all known poisons.

can't the autopsy wait till Harold is dead or are you insisting it should be done now Einstein?  :coffee1:

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

yea no harm done. his kids might be a bit disappointed about loosing out on their inheritance however.

Bloody hell TVF members are good.They know the contents of his will and he hasn't even passed on.ICU does not equal certain death. A mate of mine got out twice.

6 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

A selfie in the ICU. What a heartless, self-serving so and so.

In this life and times you have to use all the angles and schemes available. Do they have a pay for view website? Keep us up to date there on Harolds condition sweetie. I would think the truth lies closer to maybe she gave him a good workout and his ticker could not handle it. One more good workout should finish him and you can cash in your lottery ticket. At your age you should be good for many more trips to the money well before beauty fads and you become the village story teller.