Update in Abduction of Australian Fitness Club Owner

snoop1130

Update in Abduction of Australian Fitness Club Owner

Abduction-of-Australian-Fitness-Owner-1.

Mr Wayne Schneider, a thirty-seven-year old Australian fitness club owner and Hell’s Angel gang member, was abducted from his home by masked men in June. His body was discovered soon afterwards in the Khao Chee Chan area.

Pattaya police arrested twenty-six Australian Mr Antonio Bacnato, who was a close friend of the victim, and he was charged with assault and abduction.

On September 8, journalists reported that a large number of Hell’s Angels had descended on Pattaya Provincial Court for the trial.

A gang spokesman, Mr Taksin Monthontaksin said that they were only there to follow the case and to hope that justice is done.

The Hell’s Angels have said they will accept the decision of the court, whatever that was.

The next hearing will take place on September 20 and the gang have said that the victim’s family can be expected to attend.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231454/update-in-abduction-of-australian-fitness-owner/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-09

Fitness Clubs, set up as Fronts for Bikie gangs...

abductions, usually linked to rival gangs...

oh wait on!!!

I thought I was reading a local Coburg happenings' column, in a Northern Melbourne newspaper!!

5 hours ago, TPI said:

That's it boys, laugh and yok it up! One day you'll meet a real Hell's Angel or a Commechero or such like and then you'll p*ss your pants and feel glad if that is all they do to you! :thumbsup::wai:

I doubt that somehow - the one's you see chugging round Pattaya, BKK, etc look happy enough so let them get on with it.

And for the record, the comments in this thread have had me laughing my head off whilst waiting for the fight to begin. Good work one and all :D:clap2:

As per the norm, lots of keyboard warriors and well hard men hiding behind their computers, in their private office area, safe in the confines of their own space, sniggering to themselves with their bold and humorous comments.

Out in the real world, out on the streets, good men show respect and manners to each other. Show respect and manners, get respect and manners back.

The story is about a 37 y/o man who died. No mention about the European member's age  in the pics. I can tell you he ain't 37 nor 57, but older and done more stuff in his life than all the posters on this thread combined.

And by your cheap half arse wise cracks, i doubt you'd last 5 minutes in the company of any of them (inc those two Thai full members) before you realised you're in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.

I despair of mankind sometimes...

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

I despair of mankind sometimes...

<deleted> - why are you and your ilk so precious about their chosen lifestyle ? Relax and chill-out.

"Out in the real world, out on the streets, good men show respect . . . ." you sound like a bad Bruce S. song from the 70's or perhaps Spinal Tap.

Christ, I do loads of things that may give people a laugh (at my expense). There are few enough stories here and in the rest of expat life that allow some of us a bit of a chuckle, just Let It Roll (UFO and another great 70's band).

As to the original story, the proverb that springs to mind is:  "By the sword you did your work, and by the sword you die." (I thought this was from the Bible but apparently its origins are Greek).

Eid Mubarak to all happy TV posters everywhere.

21 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

You have the digits wrong way round.....should be 18!!

I doubt they could asses anyone with an IQ as low that, they would be in a vegetative state, recall a psychiatrist as saying they institutionalise people with  IQ's less than 70.  

52 minutes ago, Basil B said:

I doubt they could asses anyone with an IQ as low that, the a n would be in a vegetative state, recall a psychiatrist as saying they institutionalise people with  IQ's less than 70.  

You took me a little too serioysly Baz, although every time I drive I think at least 95% of all the drivers I encounter are II a vegetative state.

Unable to edit typos or capital 'I' on my phone since the upgrade.

Edited by F4UCorsair
attempted edit