Adultery

tk47

Just talk to my Thai girlfriend about this- be very careful, this is well know scam. Husband knows about it and will demand money or he will report it to the police. Wife would claim that she did not consent to sex and the farang would be in very serious trouble., so he would be forced to pay .

Alex

:o:D:D can you guys please provide some links and real names to go with these stories? :D

almost every thaivisa post reads :D like barstool gossip. how many of you guys are :D actually posting from inside a bar with a wifi connection? i cant say i blame the lot of you, but you outta get outside and exercise instead of posting all this rubbish. :D

:D:D

:o:D:D can you guys please provide some links and real names to go with these stories? :D

almost every thaivisa post reads :D like barstool gossip. how many of you guys are :D actually posting from inside a bar with a wifi connection? i cant say i blame the lot of you, but you outta get outside and exercise instead of posting all this rubbish. :D

:D:D

If it is such rubbish why are you reading it? :D

MM

the thing that gets me about these story's is that we all now about loss of face, and how touchy the thai's can be.

people get killed for a number of silly reasons in los, that in our home country's would not even be a problem.

i dont know if im in the majority or the minority here but punters i got to tell you,

i would never sleep with another mans wife whether it be in los or any other country.

i just think its a real low act, disrespectful and life threating thing to do.

if you found your wife screwing another fella how would you feel.?

but if you want to do that, its your life but it could be a short one. :D

cheers punters :o

:D can you guys please provide some links and real names to go with these stories? :D

almost every thaivisa post reads like barstool gossip. how many of you guys are actually posting from inside a bar with a wifi connection? i cant say i blame the lot of you, but you outta get outside and exercise instead of posting all this rubbish. :D

:D

well, I can confirm another man's wife slept with me two years long with his full knowledge and my dumb ignorance. (how hindsight can be cruel)

and that another man's wife gotten beaten to shit for sleeping with another man. And I still feel might awful about.

Do i need to provide proof?

No.

Do I need to share this here?

No.

But I was the other man in both cases to Thai couples. and I share cos that's what this forum is founded upon.

In the first instance I'm still p1ssed off

In the second, I still feel mighty awful about, but it happened and there's naught I can do to change the past, only take more care in the future.

Now, what was your other point?

Oh, yeah :D You mean there are bars with wifi? Great, I'm on my way! :D :D

the thing that gets me about these story's is that we all now about loss of face, and how touchy the thai's can be.

people get killed for a number of silly reasons in los, that in our home country's would not even be a problem.

i dont know if im in the majority or the minority here but punters i got to tell you,

i would never sleep with another mans wife whether it be in los or any other country.

i just think its a real low act, disrespectful and life threating thing to do.

if you found your wife screwing another fella how would you feel.?

but if you want to do that, its your life but it could be a short one. :D

cheers punters :o

Despite my earlier posting, or as contradiciìory as it may appear, I do agree with terry57 here.

It's a despicable thing to do. I've done it, and I was very much in the wrong to do so.

It was a number of years ago now and as indicated, one lives and learns.

When one is lucky enough to live.

My friendship with somebody's wife became so strong, long and powerful that one day we both gave in to feelings. and one day turned to multiple days and grew onwards.

It was wrong from the start, before the start even, and what can I say more? <

In my village back home, the husband allowed his wife to be an English's wife and got the English husband to build a house, bought a motorbike, and car until the English guy ran out of money. He was left alone while she was having a good time with her Thai husband elsewhere. That English guy passed away in Thailand sometime ago.

So...there you go :o

In my village back home, the husband allowed his wife to be an English's wife and got the English husband to build a house, bought a motorbike, and car until the English guy ran out of money. He was left alone while she was having a good time with her Thai husband elsewhere. That English guy passed away in Thailand sometime ago.

So...there you go :D I've heard of this happen, and in my first case it was tried on me.

Luckily I had no money! :D

Oh, and sometimes, after trying to milk the farang, if it doesn't work, they can still sue!!!

Right, this is not uncommon either!

And Chuch... What if a married man's wife is screwing you?

same same :D

So who gets sued depends on positions when caught? :D

:o

:D

Edited by kayo

OOPS !!!! :D - with the wife of a Thai woman ???

I really did mean the wife of a Thai MAN :D Honest!

Can I blame my typing on the beer? please? :o

That still leaves the question how you can "unknowingly" commit adultery? :D

again, the beer helps

Just talk to my Thai girlfriend about this- be very careful, this is well know scam. Husband knows about it and will demand money or he will report it to the police. Wife would claim that she did not consent to sex and the farang would be in very serious trouble., so he would be forced to pay .

Alex

Yeah... maybe you can tell this guy about that :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=91707&st=0

:o:D

OK..OK.. Now you take my Wife..

PLEASE !!!!! :o:D

I was wondering when someone was going to say that.

A few years ago a Thai friend of mine was telling me he was sleeping with the wife of his friend, who owned the shop next door. The husband (his friend) walked into his shop and blasted him three times with a shotgun. I was not that surprised.

Whoa... slow down guys :o

I was simply asking - as I have with other questions in T.V. - to get a better understanding of the culture and ways of LOS :D

Thailand is different and to try and understand Thai ways can be very helpful, from not showing the soles of your feet through to things like adultery as it is all so different in Farang land.

And as I said earlier unless you know the person in question you know little about them and their lives until you find someone who knows them or they slip up in some way.

Whoa... slow down guys :D

I was simply asking - as I have with other questions in T.V. - to get a better understanding of the culture and ways of LOS :D

Thailand is different and to try and understand Thai ways can be very helpful, from not showing the soles of your feet through to things like adultery as it is all so different in Farang land.

And as I said earlier unless you know the person in question you know little about them and their lives until you find someone who knows them or they slip up in some way.

You've been there, haven't you? :D:o

You've been there, haven't you? :D:o

Adultery?

Many years ago... yes. Also know a few friends who have too. Albeit unknowingly. And yeah, there was hel_l to pay for some not for others who, like me, were never found out - thankfully. Cited in divorce cases etc. Not a lot of fun.

But I know plenty of men who lie about marriage also. So 6 and two 3's really.

Adultery?

Many years ago... yes. Also know a few friends who have too. Albeit unknowingly. And yeah, there was hel_l to pay for some not for others who, like me, were never found out - thankfully. Cited in divorce cases etc. Not a lot of fun.

But I know plenty of men who lie about marriage also. So 6 and two 3's really.

Women do that too...

Some thought that saying they have marital problems, etc. to justify their act. :o