JJGreen

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

haha so funny and I think any farang girl who has to date a Thai guy when many Thai girls won't go near them must be pretty desperate!  

This is the kind of stuff Thai bargirls say to dupe naive farangs.  So clearly, you've spent a lot of time with bargirls and are not particularly bright to fall for it.

27 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

l would presume most western women here (who know you are a long term expat) will assume you've been with several Thai women..

Usually that has a few implications:

1. It plays on their western female body insecurities (No further explanation needed).

2. Disdain at the assumption that you are a desperado, a pervert, or just over here for bargirls and ladyboys

Can't say I've ever experienced negativity from Western chicks over my time here and I meet a lot of them

Edited by Agent Sumo

1 hour ago, Agent Sumo said:

Clearly, you've nothing better to do with your time than argue ridiculous points that anyone with a grip on reality would dismiss without a moment's thought but hey, if you want to believe that a go go dance who probably chose her profession because of the "easy" money it can generate works "harder" than a teacher, have at it

Working hard is conducive to staying trim.  Lets take a survey.  10 go go bars and 10 public schools.  The women are all roughly the same height so what do  you think the average weight for each group would be?  

My original point was that all work is honorable.  Teacher or go go dancer both are honorable professions.  Ditch digger or doctor both are honorable professions.  

6 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Can't say I've ever experienced negativity from Western chicks over my time here and I meet a lot of them

Kind of like asking a guy who has moved to Iceland how many Australian Aborigines he has met in Reykjavik.  It's just weird.  

1 minute ago, Scotwight said:

Kind of like asking a guy who has moved to Iceland how many Australian Aborigines he has met in Reykjavik.  It's just weird.  

Not really. There are loads of farang women here. Some of you just don't appear to meet any of them.

13 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

I guess it depends on the situation. If you were working here as a dive instructor, meeting female tourists in a group, It would be a lot different than approaching, say, a female fellow teacher at work or trying to strike up conversation with a lone female on khao san road.

2 minutes ago, bamukloy said:

I guess it depends on the situation. If you were working here as a dive instructor, meeting female tourists in a group, It would be a lot different than approaching, say, a female fellow teacher at work or trying to strike up conversation with a lone female on khao san road.

I meet them at the gym and at the niche music clubs in Thonglor and Sathorn - Beam, Maggie Choos, Ce la Vi, Sing Sing Theater etc

Don't go to the Bangkok Beat, CheckInn 99 sexpat traps or drink at beer bars on the street or in Pattaya

3 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

The average Thai (more than 50%) never meets a Farang woman in person.  You live in Bangkok and are absolutely clueless about the majority of Thailand.  

Wow. 

Are you sure you're not confusing Thai people with some untouched Amazonian tribe?

5 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

The average Thai (more than 50%) never meets a Farang woman in person.  You live in Bangkok and are absolutely clueless about the majority of Thailand.  

Why would the average Thai have cause to meet a farang woman in person going about his or her normal business when they're unlikely to speak a foreign language?

I can't believe you're sitting there typing this drivel.

Maybe you're having a stroke

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

Wow. 

Are you sure you're not confusing Thai people with some untouched Amazonian tribe?

I guess you don't spend much time outside of Bangkok.  I ran screaming out of Chiang Mai because of all the airie fairy farang women.   I was abused as a teen by airie fairy Western women and go places they never visit.  I know they exist in places like Bangkok and Chiang Mai but are few and far between in the majority of Thailand.  

1 minute ago, Scotwight said:

I guess you don't spend much time outside of Bangkok.  I ran screaming out of Chiang Mai because of all the airie fairy farang women.   I was abused as a teen by airie fairy Western women and go places they never visit.  I know they exist in places like Bangkok and Chiang Mai but are few and far between in the majority of Thailand.  

We're not talking about country bumpkin Thais meeting Western women, though, are we?

Look, clearly you're way out of your depth here and you're making yourself look even more foolish with each and every post.

1 minute ago, Agent Sumo said:

We're not talking about country bumpkin Thais meeting Western women, though, are we?

Look, clearly you're way out of your depth here and you're making yourself look even more foolish with each and every post.

Thought it was the other way round....:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

Yeah as if the opinion of a man whose very reason for living would evaporate if he didn't post on Thaivisa counts

How true........And whilst I am doing that my  playing music is great so l don't get grumpy....You should try it..:intheclub:

12 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

I was talking about the majority of Thai people and the majority of Thailand and they both are Farang women free.  Apparently you live in a place where you interact with Farang women - most of us don't.  They are a couple of Farang women who post on here and they seem like very nice people. 

7 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

I was talking about the majority of Thai people and the majority of Thailand and they both are Farang women free.  Apparently you live in a place where you interact with Farang women - most of us don't.  They are a couple of Farang women who post on here and they seem like very nice people. 

No, that's not what you were talking about at all and, I must say, your attempt to backpedal is laughable

5 minutes ago, transam said:

How true, retirement can be dull, I no longer build engines and drag race, l no longer have my angling boat based on the south cost of the UK, l no longer have my fire arms and ammo making machine. So yes retirement can be very dull, but even at my age I do go and lift weights in between beer swilling and singing songs.. But if I was as grumpy and as negative as yourself l think l would have to find a high rise balcony.

As for where I live, well my two story is on the banks of a lake, and it ain't made of bamboo....:lol:

Oh, a few members here have been to my place.....:)

Dude, why would we care who's visited your house?

Just now, SoiBiker said:

Dude, why would we care who's visited your house?

Weeeeell, when it comes to Mr.Angry's, and perhaps some folk tell porkies on here, and folk here calling me a liar, l can plant the seed that l could ask a member to corroborate my words. But of course I don't give a stuff...Nobody can catch me out on anything, l like being honest..:)

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Weeeeell, when it comes to Mr.Angry's, and perhaps some folk tell porkies on here, and folk here calling me a liar, l can plant the seed that l could ask a member to corroborate my words. But of course I don't give a stuff...Nobody can catch me out on anything, l like being honest..:)

Who called you a liar?

Sometimes it's like you're having a completely different conversation to the rest of us.

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I think it's good that you have a network of friends you've met here on ThaiVisa.

I understand you had one very bad experience (ie, the carpet salesman), but you seem to have put that behind you.

Stay cool.