Tinder…farang women aren’t interested in me

JJGreen

Just now, Fabricus said:

I think it's good that you have a network of friends you've met here on ThaiVisa.

I understand you had one very bad experience (ie, the carpet salesman), but you seem to have put that behind you.

Stay cool.

Yes chum, have met quite a few at home and at a booze up in BKK, I have also traveled to the far south to meet a member and we have been good buddies ever since, though he won't let me sing...

As for the odd ball you mention, yep, l am staying cool.....But sure he is lurking..:)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, transam said:

How true, retirement can be dull, I no longer build engines and drag race, l no longer have my angling boat based on the south cost of the UK, l no longer have my fire arms and ammo making machine. So yes retirement can be very dull, but even at my age I do go and lift weights in between beer swilling and singing songs.. But if I was as grumpy and as negative as yourself l think l would have to find a high rise balcony.

As for where I live, well my two story is on the banks of a lake, and it ain't made of bamboo....:lol:

Oh, a few members here have been to my place.....:)

I haven't. You've never invited .... and you never phone, never call.

15 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

It's always interesting to see how some people are threatened by anything that shakes their concept of Thailand as a refuge for farang men fleeing the oppression of western feminism.

Not oppressive but i think it is sad if you feel incompatible to enjoy dating / cohabitating with women of a similar age from your homeland. I think JJ's attempt to explore this issue is of interest. 

6 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

Not oppressive but i think it is sad if you feel incompatible to enjoy dating / cohabitating with women of a similar age from your homeland. I think JJ's attempt to explore this issue is of interest. 

Perhaps but it seems he's looking for affirmation more than anything else