Dental Problem.

Paul Laycock

I'm looking for a good dentist in Mukdahan, purely for cosmetic reason, one of my front teeth fell out. It was a tooth that had been capped/crowned many years ago in the UK.

Last weekend I waited for 3.5 hours to be seen at a surgery, it was obvious what was going on, Thai's first Farangs last, I walked out. Personal experience or recommendations would be appreciated and not hearsay.

Not sure of your term 'surgery' meaning but all hospitals will have dental departments - which upcountry is likely a better choice than a one person local dental office.  If base of tooth still solid a pin/cap may be an option but if not you might want to pay the cost for an implant as very visible location and that will be rather expensive anywhere.    

Lopburi3, surgery is a loose term I use for dentists in the Uk.

your description pin/cap fits the bill. The nerve was removed when I first had this done, inserted/cemented in was a tooth with a pin on on it, it's lasted about 15 years. Not sure what the condition of the root and base are like these day's.

Try Braces on the highway 12 extension to the Info China Market. It is on the left side heading east, before the round-about, seems to have up to date equipment. I went in for a root canal, they admitted they weren't competent enough to do it and advised I go KK, so if they don't feel they can do it, they will tell you. On the same road just past the round-about on the left there is another dentist that seems okay, if my memory holds just past it is a large pharmacy. You can always try the government hospital, will have to get there at 8 and you may be there to noon. If they cab reglue it, they will probably do it right then, otherwise your next appointment will be about a month.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

If you go to a surgery without an appointment you will certainly have a long wait. people (Thais) that have an appointment come first, ok?

I will be dropping by my dentists' on Monday to make an appointment in person, although I will be asking if there is any chance of being seen soon.