Pizza lunch time specials?

mike111

Hi,

Can members here suggest pizzerias which offer specials during 12 noon to around 5pm? not offers on combo meals, just on pizzas.

By specials I mean discounts on a single pizza, 1+1 offers, or "all you can eat" meals.

I know that  "La Bocca" in Jomtien offers  an "all you can eat" lunch time special.

Cheers

Not specifically lunchtime but Pizza Pizza is doing a "buy one get one free" on selected types, though I think they still charge the tax or service on the second one. Not as good as their previous offer of a Margherita for 69B though.

The La Bocca offer is complex and doesn't seem to work quite how I would expect it to.

Eatigo will get you a half-price afternoon pizza in at least 3 places but all of them have prices that start off quite high so the end saving is somewhat imaginary. None of them seem to be proper pizzerias with really hot ovens.

Thanks.

How good are the pizzas of "Pizza Pizza"? could you provide a link to their website?. 

Plus, the "Food Panda" website lists a 50b delivery fee.

Also, I agree the La Bocca offer is somewhat of a hassle.

Edit: I've just checked Door2Door for Pizza Pizza. Margarita is 240b, delivery 70b, service fee 24b. 

So on a 240b pizza there's an additional 94b charge. Funny.

Edited by mike111

3 hours ago, mike111 said:

How good are the pizzas of "Pizza Pizza"? could you provide a link to their website?. 

Plus, the "Food Panda" website lists a 50b delivery fee.

Good is subjective. I liked the Pizza Pizza Margheritas at 69B and 99B but would never pay full price for one. At full price Hopf Brew House is much better, but they dont do any lunchtime discounts as far as I know.

I wasnt aware that delivery was a requirement and I know nothing about delivery costs anyway as I never have any food delivered.

• 3 months later...

Yesterday tried the Pizza Hut medium 200 baht and 100 baht extra pizza, delivery. Rip off. Pizza Hut in States 12" medium and Thailand 8". How can you call an 8" pizza medium? Plus I paid 40 baht to have delivered + tip after there tip begging. Begging for tips when labor is so cheap. Pizza Hut should be able to pay a better wage with 40 baht charge. I hadn't tried Pizza Hut here for quite a few years, will never do again. 12" pepperoni pizza at Pastrami on Rye, free delivery 275 baht. 

Next to Big C Entrance on Central Road in front towards the right is the House of Lasagna.  They serve a wood fired cheese pizza for 69 baht with pepperoni add another 20 baht. 

Personally i take 3-4 home to freeze and add my own ingredients and it the best valued pizza world wide.  Really nice thin crust.  

Having eaten Pizza in New York and Chicago should be telling you its a "Winner".  They open at 11 am. 

IMG_1229.JPG

Edited by dannywla

11 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

When I first came to Thailand Pizza Hut used to do an "all you can eat Tuesday".

I'm sorry to say that I think was the reason that was discontinued!!

Remember the tables laden with unwanted crusts.

Edited by TaaSaparot

15 hours ago, dannywla said:

Next to Big C Entrance on Central Road in front towards the right is the House of Lasagna.  They serve a wood fired cheese pizza for 69 baht with pepperoni add another 20 baht. 

Personally i take 3-4 home to freeze and add my own ingredients and it the best valued pizza world wide.  Really nice thin crust.  

Having eaten Pizza in New York and Chicago should be telling you its a "Winner".  They open at 11 am. 

IMG_1229.JPG

Are those Kirkland crushed red peppers from Costco?

On 25/12/2016 at 5:45 PM, dannywla said:

That pizza looks quite nice and you cant argue with the price. How big is it?

IMG_1229.thumb.JPG.c5b9e3b0f1558b3c8038964dcc0715cf.JPG

I can't find the House of Lasagna googling it, google mapping it, or with a Trip Advisor search. Is it called something else? Good looking pizza.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 12/27/2016 at 1:56 PM, TaaSaparot said:

Not even on Facebook, but yes that is its name.

14716237_10202282784826305_136530982367693442_n.jpg

14680776_10202282785986334_1490244576488876644_n.jpg

The place seems to be closed permanently. Went there on several dates and at different times,  and each and every time, it has been closed in the last week.

3 hours ago, Banana7 said:

The place seems to be closed permanently. Went there on several dates and at different times,  and each and every time, it has been closed in the last week.

Same. I was rather disappointed. Maybe it's just for the holiday period?