20 new people in Thailand found infected with Zika virus weekly

webfact

On 9/16/2016 at 5:40 PM, Bluespunk said:

Forget about zika?

Wow, an even worse approach to this outbreak than the govts. 

I honestly did not think this was possible. 

Congratulations.  

Have you considered a job at TAT?

Tell me where the concern about zika arises from. It doesn't cause microephaly for starters and most people don't even know they've got it the symptoms are so mild (or non existent).

32 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

Tell me where the concern about zika arises from. It doesn't cause microephaly for starters and most people don't even know they've got it the symptoms are so mild (or non existent).

The cases involving pregnant woman would say that is not so.

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Look, zika does not cause microcephaly. Even he authorities in Brazil do not believe it to be the case now (Argentina knew it was BS all along).

How can there be 25,000 cases of zika in Cali, Colombia with zero reported cases of microcephaly? It is a cruel hoax to try and cover up for putting a larvicide into the drinking water of the Northern reaches in Brazil where agriculture and poverty are prevalent. Most of the cases occur where this larvicide was most heavily used. Of the cases of zika in Thailand (200 I think now) there has been zero cases of microcephaly. If you want to look at a serious health concern then look at what the vaccine producers are doing to American children - that IS HORRIFIC and REAL!!

If these shysters told you that you was going to wake up with two heads tomorrow morning - would you believe them? These are blatant lies - big pharma, the FDA, American society for cancer, the WHO, vaccine producers are all frauds that are ruining lives and killing people in the millions every year!!

Just an example of what the vaccine industry is doing:

Dengue Vaccine Hints at Potential Problems With Zika Vaccines

Dr. Scott B. Halstead, former senior adviser of the Dengue Vaccine Initiative and the founder of Children's Vaccine Initiative, told the University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy:15

"It's happened. We have a vaccine that enhances dengue … It's clear as the nose on my face: Vaccine recipients less than 5 years old had five to seven times more rates of hospitalizations for severe dengue virus than placebo controls."

They create disease by infecting people and then give them vaccines that make them sick!! Good idea eh?

Edited by lucky11

19 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

Look, zika does not cause microcephaly. Even he authorities in Brazil do not believe it to be the case now (Argentina knew it was BS all along).

How can there be 25,000 cases of zika in Cali, Colombia with zero reported cases of microcephaly? It is a cruel hoax to try and cover up for putting a larvicide into the drinking water of the Northern reaches in Brazil where agriculture and poverty are prevalent. Most of the cases occur where this larvicide was most heavily used. Of the cases of zika in Thailand (200 I think now) there has been zero cases of microcephaly. If you want to look at a serious health concern then look at what the vaccine producers are doing to American children - that IS HORRIFIC and REAL!!

If these shysters told you that you was going to wake up with two heads tomorrow morning - would you believe them? These are blatant lies - big pharma, the FDA, American society for cancer, the WHO, vaccine producers are all frauds that are ruining lives and killing people in the millions every year!!

Just an example of what the vaccine industry is doing:

Dengue Vaccine Hints at Potential Problems With Zika Vaccines

Dr. Scott B. Halstead, former senior adviser of the Dengue Vaccine Initiative and the founder of Children's Vaccine Initiative, told the University of Minnesota Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy:15

"It's happened. We have a vaccine that enhances dengue … It's clear as the nose on my face: Vaccine recipients less than 5 years old had five to seven times more rates of hospitalizations for severe dengue virus than placebo controls."

They create disease by infecting people and then give them vaccines that make them sick!! Good idea eh?

I'll take the evidence I've read rather than the view of someone who is as paranoid as you. 

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Go ahead and do that - if you are American (as I'm guessing) then I fear for what they are doing to you (the American people)!!.......but hey!! I'm alright as it doesn't affect me.

5 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

Go ahead and do that - if you are American (as I'm guessing) then I fear for what they are doing to you (the American people)!!.......but hey!! I'm alright as it doesn't affect me.

You're wrong about my nationality as well.