Security Companies In Thailand

there are loads, i have sent you a PM in case you are looking for anything specific?

Not looking for anything specific per se, I was wondering since I have worked in the industry in the US. I was wondering when I get to retirement age can a american citizen be able to work in thailand as a security officer?

Thanks

DL

Why not be a Private Investigator ? Lots of prospect here lol . Im sure the service is lacking and they need more PI and im sure know one knows ur on the job trailling your subject depends on your skills lol

Edited by tytus

Why not be a Private Investigator ? Lots of prospect here lol . Im sure the service is lacking and they need more PI and im sure know one knows ur on the job trailling your subject depends on your skills lol

I was actually considering that, what kind of prospects are you referring to? Is it domestic problems, like boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wives cheating? That is the majority of the work in the US aside from insuarance matters such as workman's compensation false claims and other insurance problems. I need to get a license in florida for PI and get some experience.

Thanks

DL

Edited by DragonLad