At it again! Tourist knob heads could ruin the "pull" of Samui phallus

rooster59

2 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

Lets go and sit in Lincolns lap http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/natm/images/c/c5/Image-5d0img49499-s.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141208004704

or climb Nelson's Column Nelson's Column, Trafalgar Square, London.JPG

or maybe swim in fontana Di Trevi Fontana di Trevi, Roma, Italia.:

I wounder what you would say if anyone did the same in your home country, showing no respect for monuments, landmarks and culture... Why don't people pee in St. Peter's Basilica, clime the Kaaba or barf on the Western Wall?!

Really, you cannot seriously compare a two metre high stone bellend to any of those. 

5 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

or maybe swim in fontana Di Trevi 

I wounder what you would say if anyone did the same in your home country, showing no respect for monuments, landmarks and culture... Why don't people pee in St. Peter's Basilica, clime the Kaaba or barf on the Western Wall?!

Trevi has been done a lot of times.

Parks people all over the place at Lincoln memorial.

That being said thes are actual memorials.

While I understand what you are saying I would think.  A better example would be the stink that was made in the US about the scout leader that knocked over an old rock.

Sacred, tourist attraction, somewhere for the local lads to sink a few Changs, it's all irrelevant.

If the local Thais do not want people, tourists or Thais, to climb on it, YOU DO NOT CLIMB ON IT, because it's ignorant, arrogant and disrespectful to do so when it is obviously against their wishes.

Unfortunately, respect is a quality fewer tourists display in another's country, and Iignorance and arrogance displayed far too often.

Get with the program folks, think first.......if you're capable of thought.  If you're not capable, perhaps it's better you don't travel.

Archived