What Is The Best Go Go Bar In Bangkok?

mbkudu

When considering prices for booze (and other costs), girls, music, and fairness,

which do you all think is the best all around go go bar in Bangkok. Beer bars,

pool/snooker bars, dicos, outside bars are not being considered here; just Go GO

bars.

Don't worry after you have lived her a while, you won't be interested. They are sooo boring. :o

I lived there for 8 years and now spend fragments of time there. Every time I go back they have changed except for a few. I know which ones I like, but was curious as to other's opinions. I do agree though; when living there they get boring.

My favorite has been Pussy Galore. The first time was there was in 1991 as twenty-one year old and was so drunk with friends that we kicked out. The next night they let us in after we promised to be good boys. The last time I was there, last month, I bought several beers and ladys' drinks and the manager gave me two

beers on the house. That's never hapened to me in any other bar.

They're all sleazy, but hey sometimes we all need a little sleaze.

beware recommendations and Nana Plaza, half the places there are now katoey bars. Looks like nice stuff until you notice something wrong and confirmed when one of the dancers flashes his dick at you...

used to be a walk up place on Soi cowboy that had an excellent show...totally naked girls that would outrun your wildest masturbation fantasies...had to sit through a ping pong ball show first...

I've got no problem with the bars that stock katoeys only; my wife and I have gone in a few for novelty sake just to have a look see and take the piss. The bars that have mostly girls and then a smattering of d*ckless men that look almost like the real thing are the real basterd bars. I have been in Thailand long enough to know what subtleties are that give them away but I feel sorry for the suckers that fall for it; but maybe what they don't know doesn't hurt'em, who knows. I just think bars should be one or the other. I was lucky; when first came to Thailand I had a friend who had been around and gave me a bit of coaching. Those poor, lone pioneers!

to each his own, I guess. I quite like sitting a few feet away from a gorgeous completely naked thai girl gyrating to ZZ Top. However...what you see is not always what you get. Theoretically all the girls at a go go bar should be available to barfine and take home which is not the case. You can buy them a drink and discuss arrangements then afterwards they simply disappear. Depends on luck, I guess...

Coming to the same places since 1973 I find that both my favorite mama-sans as well as the girls who I do know since that time, are a bit older. Should I change the go-go bars? :o

My fav Go-Go bar would be the One in PatPong Rd (no names) and dont go there no more due to the fact my girlfriend has a spy in every corner of this beloved Kingdom.

The one bar i've not mentioned will let me poke the sassy girls all night for the price of a Coke. I was a regular pochontaus for some time at that establishment. Coke's there were sixty baht. Tiz a shame girlfriends have a spy network looking out for each other. :o

Thaimee-Thai'd-Down. :D