Cancellation ?

strolling

A long shot -- If anyone knows of a cancellation or possibility of a room in Patong from 28/12 - 3/1 ( 7 nights ) please let me know. Up to B4,000 / night is ok.

Any help would be appreciated -- thanks

This is the peak season and the room rate dubbels,but with a bit cruising around,you should find something for this period.But keep in mind,this time is very buzy.

Regards,Swat

A long shot -- If anyone knows of a cancellation or possibility of a room in Patong from 28/12 - 3/1 ( 7 nights ) please let me know. Up to B4,000 / night is ok.

This is almost certainly those <deleted> that are sending E-mails out that we read about last week.

There is a report on TV about the scam. Something to do with dodgy visa cards it said.

4000 baht! CASH and you can have my room.

Thanks Swat & George for your help.

Steph1012 -- what can I say; your post not worthy of reply but suggest you be a little more careful ( in future ) before coming to conclusions re the credibility of members. Your opinion on this is completely unfounded and semi scandalous to say the least -- get a life !!.

i have contacted many hotels in phuket over the past week looking for rooms and all the biggies are chockers for the new year. you may have left your run a tad too late. two weeks ago you could have had your pick of many, but now its getting really tight.

good luck.

i have contacted many hotels in phuket over the past week looking for rooms and all the biggies are chockers for the new year. you may have left your run a tad too late. two weeks ago you could have had your pick of many, but now its getting really tight.

good luck.

its not so much that they are full eith independant travellers but more that thay have allocated all their rooms to the agencies. the good news is that you normally pay a little less to them than you would to the hotel direct....

This is almost certainly those <deleted> that are sending E-mails out that we read about last week.

There is a report on TV about the scam. Something to do with dodgy visa cards it said.

4000 baht! CASH and you can have my room.

strolling has been very civil within my PMs to him

say what you will, the jury is still out.

Edited by kasi