Netflix and Iflix

racyrick

On 08/11/2016 at 3:15 PM, guzzi850m2 said:

I gonna try Netflix out when my i-net speed is sorted.

30 days free trial, nothing to loose and you can use it on 4 units (premium).

Do they air in 4k in Thailand? I am talking about Netflix Thailand and not the difficult to get; US version.

What sort of internet speeds do you need to get Netflix 4k? I would like to try it but only have 3bb's 30 Mbps.

7 minutes ago, Henryford said:

What sort of internet speeds do you need to get Netflix 4k? I would like to try it but only have 3bb's 30 Mbps.

3 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Thanks for that DM. The link quotes 25 Mbps as being required for 4k. But is that comparable to the ISP's quoted speed (in my case 30 Mbps) or the sort of speed you would get via an international server (more likely 8-10 Mbps). Is anyone here getting Netflix 4k and what internet package have you got?

2 minutes ago, Henryford said:

Thanks for that DM. The link quotes 25 Mbps as being required for 4k. But is that comparable to the ISP's quoted speed (in my case 30 Mbps) or the sort of speed you would get via an international server (more likely 8-10 Mbps). Is anyone here getting Netflix 4k and what internet package have you got?

Open that netfix link and click on the part ive circled in red, that will tell you your speed.

netflix.jpg

Edited by Don Mega

I only have 12mb right now but will change to True shortly which will be 50 mb. My friend in the village uses True and he been very satisfied with it. When I get True up and running I will try Netflix as the first 30 days as earlier mentioned is free.
I can watch Kodi in HD on my current 12mb plan as long as my son don't go online at the same time as me.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

7 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

I only have 12mb right now but will change to True shortly which will be 50 mb. My friend in the village uses True and he been very satisfied with it. When I get True up and running I will try Netflix as the first 30 days as earlier mentioned is free.
I can watch Kodi in HD on my current 12mb plan as long as my son don't go online at the same time as me.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Good luck with your True.

Mine is horrendous with constant drop outs (atleast 2 an hour) and the techs are here every other day. Currently iam on my 8th router in 12 months and nothing has improved, Ive 3 weeks till my contract is finished and then I'll be changing providers.

Just now, Don Mega said:

Good luck with your True.

Mine is horrendous with constant drop outs (atleast 2 an hour) and the techs are here every other day. Currently iam on my 8th router in 12 months and nothing has improved, Ive 3 weeks till my contract is finished and then I'll be changing providers.

Well as I said my friend in our village is very happy with his True i-net, he had it for a long time. I can't currently get AIS in my location and my current provider is only doing max 15mb.

I think all depends of location regarding your i-net plans, some places, it's crap and some places, it's good.

A long time ago I had TOT, a total disaster.

3 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Open that netfix link and click on the part ive circled in red, that will tell you your speed.

netflix.jpg

Thanks again DM, i clicked on the link and it showed me as 30 Mbps so maybe i will give Netflix 4k a try, on the free trial.

Edited by Henryford
spelling

Netflix only works on high end android or the s912  quad core machines if you wish to watch HD or 4K movies/tv.  Most of the older generation android boxes will show Netflix but in SD only. If you are using a  desktop

or laptop you are ok . Its not just internet speeds that makeNetflix buffer but hardware specs too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...