UK TV Again

properperson

i download uk tv again onto my android box (Kodi), assuming it allowed me to watch uk tv from the previous 7 days (like i player)....

But its live TV, which isn't much cop here in Thailand, as at 8pm here,, when you are looking for an evening's vewing - Andy Pandy is on in the UK...

So is there an app to watch previous 7 days tv ?

I am but a dumb 'merican...but why not just watch iplayer with a VPN? I have a roku set up with a UK account and iplayer is perfect. Now had to go through the hassle of using a Brit friends UK CC to set up roku (doesn't cost you anything, it just confirms your UK address) but I'm assuming that wouldn't be a problem for you

After that you have access to BBc, ITV, Ch 4 & 5 just like in the UK

I've got Kodi running on an HD but as the OP says, good for live TV but can't find any iplayers.  Using a VPN through my laptop (Hola) is fine for channel 4 and ITV, but BBC iplayer are getting too clever and I can rarely access it through Hola VPN :-(

If only I could get the iplayers on the same HD box somehow without needing to turn the laptop on and connect it to the TV...

On 21/09/2016 at 3:30 PM, CarlBkk said:

but BBC iplayer are getting too clever and I can rarely access it through Hola VPN :-(

I mentioned on another thread the BBC iPlayer addon for Kodi (v 0.2.7 by Mikey1234) been around for a few years now still works fine in 720p without any VPN needed at all. Only works for BBC channels catch up tho.

16 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I mentioned on another thread the BBC iPlayer addon for Kodi (v 0.2.7 by Mikey1234) been around for a few years now still works fine in 720p without any VPN needed at all. Only works for BBC channels catch up tho.

Yes works fine for me too.