Brangelina breaks-up! Angelina Jolie files for divorce from Brad Pitt

webfact

6 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

She has no class. 

She's already trashing him publicly. All part of the game to get her way in a Hollywood divorce.

I expect it'll get worse too.

neither of them have any class.

like most in the hollywood set they are obsessed with their own self importance, their heads firmly up their own (where the sun don't shine) One wonders if they would have lasted as long as A listers if they had not been together for 10 years?   

Just now, CharlieK said:

neither of them have any class.

like most in the hollywood set they are obsessed with their own self importance, their heads firmly up their own (where the sun don't shine) One wonders if they would have lasted as long as A listers if they had not been together for 10 years?   

You know them personally?

"For now, Jolie Pitt and Pitt's immediate concern, as evidenced by statements each of them issued Tuesday, appears to be their six children, who range in age from 8 to 15. Jolie Pitt is seeking sole physical custody, with Pitt having visitation."

Fighting for sole custody typically means a long ugly divorce proceeding ahead and is seldom what is in the best interests of the child. 

Sounds like this may get ugly. 

She looks like Skeletor to me.

Just now, ClutchClark said:

"For now, Jolie Pitt and Pitt's immediate concern, as evidenced by statements each of them issued Tuesday, appears to be their six children, who range in age from 8 to 15. Jolie Pitt is seeking sole physical custody, with Pitt having visitation."

Fighting for sole custody typically means a long ugly divorce proceeding ahead and is seldom what is in the best interests of the child. 

Sounds like this may get ugly

She looks like Skeletor to me.

You hope....

The rest of us don't much care bearing in mind both are incredibly wealthy and so its likely to be a pretty amicable divorce.

Your last comment "She looks like a skeletor to me" just shows your dislike of Western women.  Probably something that you need to 'get over'.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

You hope....

The rest of us don't much care bearing in mind both are incredibly wealthy and so its likely to be a pretty amicable divorce.

Your last comment "She looks like a skeletor to me" just shows your dislike of Western women.  Probably something that you need to 'get over'.

Haha...are you actually attempting to have a serious TVF debate over this ridiculous news? 

Too funny. 

Dislike of Western Women? Even funnier. Take a look at this photo...Jolie is skin & bones. 

Jennifer Aniston was always the better catch. 

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's funny people assume Brad is dumping Angelina because she's aged. Perhaps it's the other way around. She could do better! 

What are you talking about?

Angelina has filed for divorce - and its safe to assume that neither will have any problems finding another partner - if they wish to do so!

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

What are you talking about?

Angelina has filed for divorce - and its safe to assume that neither will have any problems finding another partner - if they wish to do so!

There you have it. Perhaps Brad isn't up to his marital duties. 

Just now, ClutchClark said:

Haha...are you actually attempting to have a serious TVF debate over this ridiculous news? 

Too funny. 

Dislike of Western Women? Even funnier. Take a look at this photo...Jolie is skin & bones. 

Jennifer Aniston was always the better catch. 

image.jpg

Yes, she looks extremely unattractive to me :rolleyes:.

I'm now sure that you have no ulterior motives for bad-mouthing her.

6 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I knew that he would dump her when she started aging. 

I knew he would when she lopped off her tits. 

Guy like brad can have any woman he wants...why would he want a titless twit like her. 

Theres talk of him canoodling with marion cotillard, russian hookers and cocaine....and smoking weed in front of the kids. 

A real MGTOW candidate brad is

Edited by JHolmesJr

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

Seems to be a lot of men on here with women issues immediately jumping all over the lady and basically bad mouthing her. Sad people on TV.

Funnily enough I know nothing about this couple other than 1) they have adopted some foreign children and 2) both are at the 'top end' when it comes to being incredibly handsome/beautiful.

Which is why I think your post needs repeating to point out the too many sad people on TV desperate to pretend that Jolie is unattractive and that Brad needs to find someone younger.

As an earlier poster pointed out, I'm sure Brad is desperate from advice from old men married to bar girls :lol:.

Unlike those sad posters, both Brad and Angelina are extremely attractive, famous and wealthy.  Neither will have any problems finding a partner in the US.

Edited by dick dasterdly

These people have no sentiment. That's all it takes to put up with your partner and stick together. That involves the ability to appreciate small things, because that's where the meaning lies. All those mansions and chateaux they have - obviously none of it means anything to them. Their feet have left the ground. I wouldn't want to be like them.

2 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

With lots of moola to. Another fairy tale romance crashes and burns. I guess being actors they just never know when to turn it off. 

Yes! So True! 

To be honest, and if I was in my 50's and Rich and Famous, (you don't have to be handsome like Brad if you are) it would be pretty hard to resist all those young beautiful women throwing themselves at you. Men to, in Angelina's case. Especially being away from each other both filming your own movies for months on end.

It is quite rare but It does make more interesting news these days when some movie star stays married to the same woman for many years. Like....like...like Bill Cosby.  

Who cares. Why are people like these reprobates news worthy. 

Why are actors roll models.

Where a number. Be a hero.

Naw, it's the guy serving his country or paying his way when it's near impossible.

Many of them live right next door.

Sick societies worshipping images.