So how was this attempted scam supposed to end?

The Dancer

It's no excuse but jeez, some people are freaking green as grass.

"What does a 1000 baht note look like" - <deleted>, change up some money and you'll see. Just what a stupid thing to ask someone. Can I see your money, look, here's mine, let's all have a money party!!!

• 2 months later...
On 23.9.2016 at 11:26 AM, Emster23 said:

Just because someone extends hands doesn't mean you have to shake it. Usually tailors trying to do that with me: firm grip, don't want to allow you to walk on....

reminder: not to forget to exercise my more firmer grip.... don't loose your grip untill he's on his knees....

On 23/09/2016 at 3:04 AM, AlQaholic said:

Like Jedsada3 said, Always have your real wallet somewhere else, have a one wallet that you keep a bit of money in and never have your credit cards together with your money, keep the cards in a separate container apart from the wallets.

This is such good advice..  While living in UK and after losing my wallet several times :saai:and going through the hassle of renewing cards and also in the meantime being worried to death about if someone would try to use them for fraud. I decided to buy a small easy to carry credit card holder for only placing my cards in.  

Theory being, that most people would return cards  But if there is cash as well, it might be tempting for the finder to keep it.

Just to have the two separated, tends to make you think more carefully anyway.

Even after a few beers

Edited by Slain
additional thought

On 23/09/2016 at 3:00 PM, KBsinter said:

When you are out never, never, have your wallet in your back pocket,or your back pack.

...... and as an added precaution, always keep your hand in your wallet pocket in crowded areas.