No payouts to boat victims' families because officials may have pocketed premiums

webfact

6 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

OK, say that is so. What about the receipts for the other eleven payments? If no receipts, the boat owner would still know he was uninsured.

Also, how do you know it was a monthly payment? Could have been annual like all the insurance policies I myself have bought.

When you are running a company you trust the people that are told to pay the bills If you have run a company before

its quite easy to embezzle  if you have a mind for it  You should not be amazed that it was done

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:05 AM, NongKhaiKid said:

Great thought isn't it for everyone who pays money into a govt dept that it can mean absolutely nothing ?

And yet so many right here on TV always line up to gulp down the snake oil for a new tax or charge on air tickets to fund a medical insurance scam scheme or "enhanced" airport security for foreigners.   Yeah, like all that fee money always goes right where it's supposed to.

13 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

His boat was overloaded by at least 50 people, what insurance company is going to pay premiums on that?

Now that's quite a point, insurance companies happily look for anything that means they don't have to pay out.

This is a poor correlation I know but going back to the '70s in Britain insurance companies began including more and more exclusion clauses in motor vehicle insurance so drunk driving, Construction and Use offences etc meant no claims payout.