Five foreigners arrested after shooting of tourist cop in Sukhumvit as cut up body is found in their freezer

Jonathan Fairfield

Actually in this case I do know a lot more about these guys. As I said they are regulars in several of the bars along Soi 22 which another poster has confirmed to be correct. I won't name the bars as that's not fair on the owners to have their businesses connected with these alleged criminals. 

Peter, the guy in the passport photos has tried to kill himself in custody (during an interrogation apparently) and the body in the freezer is that of a friend according to another site (not allowed to post links here). The younger guy in the checked shirt is Aaron.

They are involved in other serious criminal activities apparently. All their previous training would have come in useful for that.

Not saying any more at the moment. :rolleyes:

Peter, the guy in the passport photos has tried to kill himself in custody (during an interrogation apparently) and the body in the freezer is that of a friend according to another site (not allowed to post links here).

This is the guy who shot the tourist policeman. Hope he's okay. We wouldn't want him to be found hanging by his socks from the cell door, would we. ;)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/23/2016 at 4:01 PM, lostinisaan said:

When I arrived in Thailand and settled down, I was warmly welcome by my neighbors and we're still good friends. But regarding them they don't want to meet any new foreigners just because foreigners' reputation has dropped that much that it's a shame.

Sorry, but trying to kill a cop and having a dead body, cut in pieces in a fridge is way too much to comprehend after a rough day at school.  

My heart bleeds for you

On 9/23/2016 at 4:07 PM, lostinisaan said:

I can see that with my bad eyes, even without eye glasses. 

P.S. It's in the TV now and doesn't look good. All Thais around me make very bad comments about foreigners in general. I never did something wrong, pay my taxes, but.....holy .....

I hope for your students future that you are not an English language teacher

Disgusting people. Scum on this earth.  First I was thinking about Russian mafia but these guys are Americans , probably escaped from a criminal past  , maybe convicted in the US, living in Thailand since 2000 , in hiding. 

ah what a great day in bangkok...the city of angels always good for some happy news....shooting of a cop/ fake passports / a dead body in a freezer.....this must be the great quality falangs the press talked about lately...these guys will soon have a tour to Bang Kwang a great building as it stands like a landmark near the wonderful chao phra river....

the good news the next 350 years no need for visa runs or stress with sales girls in an overcrowdet 7/11 ...all the troubles of the world suddenly vanished as they will be thrown into the big tiger an unique world by itself...some real long or may I say very long lasting experience of the special old ancient thai style to go about things...real chains on the ankles....not some high tech western BS tracking system and 100 times more effective...you just dont run and dont dance anymore....a monk with this special weird  smile that burries the dead who just been executed through a shot from the back (in the old days )....if these blokes are fit and I mean very fit they could have a chance to fight their way out throug a combat of fists and knees one is able to get pardoned...competing and winning the muay thai bang kwang style special olympic style competition..or the king pardon them...so mayn new things to learn and to experience...the orient as its best,,,

14 hours ago, LUSHGOAT said:

Death Penalty for all of them send a message do not come to Thailand to carry out your illicit businesses. I dont understand people coming to Thailand and imposing their culture on the Thai people if you want it like home stay at home do not come here leave Thailand as you find it. I spend a lot of time in Rural part of Thailand I love the food and the people are lovely what you get in the cities is what you foreigners have created.

what  rubbish, they are just the same in  the  country with even less enforcement

Edited by kannot

15 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

There'll be one more question added to the TM 47 questionnaire.

How many body pieces are in your fridge and where do they belong to?   

Can't be too serious about this topic, even when it's frightening that such people can reproduce. :stoner:

The form TM47 is not a questionnaire?

On 23/09/2016 at 2:25 PM, Bluespunk said:

Well, this wins my vote for weirdest, most likely to be made into a mini series/movie story of the month. 

Body in freezer, dismembered body at that. 

Holders of said body renting premises next to a clinic (all sorts of odd and bizarre story lines possible here re body disposal)

Copper being shot at scene

Pesky foreigners. 

Fake passports. 

Get Tarantino to work on a script and we have an oscar nominee at least.  

A good working title might be 'Nibbles' once the films in the can!

On 23/09/2016 at 9:56 PM, Tee2008 said:

The passports are fakes. The quality of printing is poor. And, they are both for the same man (the US and UK passports).  If you compare the photos closely, you can see they are the same person.

Says a lot for the immigration and security at the airports he passed through 46 or more times ..... looks like the quality was spot on 

9 hours ago, Macthehat said:

Says a lot for the immigration and security at the airports he passed through 46 or more times ..... looks like the quality was spot on 

Keep up.   The passports are fakes, as detailed in a few posts. The printing quality is crap, to those who can see it, or know what to look for. The passports are old, and expired. They may well have been used for entry and exit to many countries before the fake bio data page was put in.  It is highly unlikely, if not impossible, for the passports to be declared genuine by any passport scanning machine, or by anyone who is trained to detect fake/counterfeit documents.

On 9/24/2016 at 9:59 AM, Father Fintan Stack said:

Your post made me think immediately of the Thai criminals that stole the Blue Diamond and other jewels from the Saudi Royal Family and then perpetrated a massive cover up that encompasses the Thai Police all the way up to the very top.

This resulted in Thais being banned from travelling to Saudi (unless for pilgrimage) and Saudi diplomats allegedly being gunned down by Thai Police death squads in central Bangkok while they were here on a mission. Full diplomatic ties have not been resumed to this day.

Sure, we foreigners have some really rotten apples in the barrel, but at least we are not rotten at the core. :smile:

You know as well as I do all governments and their forces etc/ are rotten to the core people vote them in to care of them but  all they do is rip the people off and screw them every which way they can, only interested in lining their own pocket. I like your answer to my post I admit I never hear about that do you have link to where I can read about this.

22 hours ago, Skip Tracer said:

The Nation has somewhat of an update.  Funny how Thais, cannot get a name straight.

Well, judging by the two passports at the start of this thread, even the bearded guy couldn't get his own name straight... :rolleyes:

On 9/25/2559 at 5:04 AM, balo said:

Disgusting people. Scum on this earth.  First I was thinking about Russian mafia but these guys are Americans , probably escaped from a criminal past  , maybe convicted in the US, living in Thailand since 2000 , in hiding. 

So when you think of disgusting people you think of Russians?
And you consider yourself not a scum, but useful masterpiece of this world, mr."Western peaceful tolerance"?
Isn't that too much to decide who's worth being on this planet?

Edited by Segmed

1 hour ago, Segmed said:

So when you think of disgusting people you think of Russians?
And you consider yourself not a scum, but useful masterpiece of this world, mr."Western peaceful tolerance"?
Isn't that too much to decide who's worth being on this planet?

Ignore him.......americans would never do this kind of thing to his way of thinking...LOL.....

But back to the story..........have the police put the 'pieces' of this puzzle together yet?

18 hours ago, Segmed said:

Yesterday there was police with news reporters near the house. The door was opened and they were waiting for something.

How do you know all this , did you know some of them from the bar scene in Sukhumvit ? 

• 5 months later...