Pattaya Hell’s Angels Attack – The other side to the story

rooster59

54 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

Yet you draw the conclusion that they mean testimony from the bikers. Do you even see the irony and bigotry in your post, or are you too obsessed with proclaiming that Thailand is wonderful and that every person saying anything not positive about the place are Thai bashers.

Too late to wake up and smell the coffee, but you can always try again tomorrow morning.

Yes Shawn has had a bad hair day today just one of many

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Yes, it is my assumption that Bangkokjack is reporting on their testimony, you might care to note that they do not give a source, only an assertion that it is "credible" hardly the mark of credible journalism let alone evidence.

There is neither irony nor bigotry in my post, nor have I proclaimed anything about Thailand or Thai people, all I stated was that this is not credible evidence, and it is not.  The bikers could easily have had their bike smashed after they beat the kid in the video, how are we to know, just because BangkokJack says so?  Really?

You are making assumptions as to who the source is, then criticizing the possible assumptions from that source? You see no problem with that?

"bats, golf clubs and machetes" eh? Is that standard equipment Thais carry around with them these days?

And golf clubs? The mind boggles.

I still don't believe they were "defending themselves" either. The thai kid who got beaten up was being held down on the ground by one of the thugs most of the time while the others laid into him with kicks and punches. If there were 10 thais attacking three bikers, where were the other nine when that kid was being given kicked to kingdom come?

4 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

Good to see the local Thais get a good kicking. Some of them might think twice about starting on westerners next time. Doubt it though. 

OMG, I cant believe some of you newbies and your hatred towards your hosts.

3 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

OMG, I cant believe some of you newbies and your hatred towards your hosts.

And as a long-timer. I can't believe your rose-tinted glasses towards them either. I'm not in any way agreeing with the poster you quoted, but speaking the language and having moved 2-3 times over the past decade or so due to locals and relatives making it impossible to stay I am baffled by your overly positive attitude.

Good for you, though, but you should appreciate that others have had different experiences than yours.

17 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

You are making assumptions as to who the source is, then criticizing the possible assumptions from that source? You see no problem with that?

You see no problem with not naming the source?  You just believe whatever is written and call people bigots if they don't, that is what I see.

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

You see no problem with not naming the source?  You just believe whatever is written and call people bigots if they don't, that is what I see.

That's exactly what I didn't do. I'm not saying I believe the source, I'm saying that you're just as bad when you make assumptions of your own. Pot calling the kettle black.

.....Meanwhile, in a relatively small city in the south of Australia, where it is now approximately 3:30am on Sunday morning, drunken, drugged (or both) teenage locals in groups of 15 or more are actively seeking out their single prey - be it Asian, Middle Eastern or Sudanese.

Go figure! :jap:  

Okay, so even IF there was a different scenario regarding the outbreak of hostilities, there is no excuse for some Obese Thug to hold a kid while some other Obese Thug KICKS the Kid's Head.

Hope the Aussie Media picks up on the story so these creatures get a good smack on their bottoms from their Mums when they get home.

Just now, Torrens54 said:

Okay, so even IF there was a different scenario regarding the outbreak of hostilities, there is no excuse for some Obese Thug to hold a kid while some other Obese Thug KICKS the Kid's Head.

Hope the Aussie Media picks up on the story so these creatures get a good smack on their bottoms from their Mums when they get home.

So if your not fat its ok to do it ?  Duh

Enjoyed the video ,  trouble is,  i run out of pop corn,   last time i watched it.

bummer !!!!!!!!!!

I still think there's more to this story .  We need to see the CCTV footage from the bar first.

Maybe the Hells Angels guys provoked them not only by parking at the wrong spot but gave them the finger or something,  we all know how Thais react to that.

5 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

I didn't tell anyone they shouldn't criticize their hosts, nor did I call anyone a newbie, that was someone else.

The only assumption I made was that this new "credible evidence" came from the bikers own account, perhaps it comes from a bystander, but one might think that that report would have come out earlier if it was.  And considering the "credible evidence" is backed up by pictures of their smashed car I think it was a fair assumption that they have been in contact with the bikers, get my logic now?

I think that's a fair assumption, my understanding, from credible sources, is that BangkokJack went into the 'den' of bikers emerging without a kicking, clutching photos in one hand and a story in the other... screaming triumphantly you'll never get my facking head kicked in!!