Permanent residence quota

I understand that the Thai authorities have a quota system for applications for permanent residence - 100 per country per year.  Are there any statistics on proportion of applications granted to applications received?  I hold both an Australian and an NZ passport, so I imagine that if I want to start the saga of three continuous years of non-immigrant visas (the base qualification for PR), my chances of success will be greater if I use my NZ passport - but it be interesting to know

Unfortunately the one response told me no more than I already know or can work out for myself.  As should have been obvious from what I said, I am about to start the process (ie. I don't have a current visa status) and I am asking whether anyone has hard facts about the numbers of successful applications vs. the number of applications

I'm assuming since there are less NZers than Aussies that my chances of eventual success will be higher using my NZ passport

Don't bother responding unless you have some hard facts :o

:o    With an attitude like yours, you won't succeed here.   Problem over don't come, give  all of us that live here

a break.......this is the LOS or does that need explaining ?   Maybe those in the Antipodes will tolerate your obnoxious  behaviour, we won't.

To the extent Australians care at all about New Zealanders, which is not much, they tend to regard Kiwis as obnoxious, and of course New Zealanders - a perfectly balanced race, with a chip on each shoulder - return the compliment.

I think you have a cheek, mate, bossing people about like that. I agree with dr_Pat_Pong: stay where you are in that miserable cold hole called New Zealand.