NON O multi entry marriage change address help :)

Ok confusion strikes.

I have been using NON O multi entry VISA based upon marriage. I moved address 1 month ago and have not notified immigration due to the fact I leave country and return stating new address on arrival card. 

Although it was a hot day and instead of listing the new address I realise now I wrote the old address on arrival.

In 6 weeks I will apply for the 1st time at Jomtien for exstension based on marriage 12 months. Should I go tell them and state my case. Will they pick up on that I moved address. In reality I do not report every 90 days. I leave country.

It should not be a problem when you apply for the extension. They are not really that strict on change of addressees especially when the only record of it is from a TM6 arrival card. 

Just use your new address and provide proof of it.

They may ask for a TM30 report when you apply for the extension. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm30.pdf

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It should not be a problem when you apply for the extension. They are not really that strict on change of addressees especially when the only record of it is from a TM6 arrival card. 

Just use your new address and provide proof of it.

They may ask for a TM30 report when you apply for the extension. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm30.pdf

Yes I suspected al so.  But what if I went and submitted the TM 28. By law they want the owner to submit as well. Although the owner is in Russia and the agent says they do not do it. What if I do TM 28 and put day before as change address. 

Would it ever be found that I lied

Would they contact agent NO ?

8 minutes ago, performance said:

Yes I suspected al so.  But what if I went and submitted the TM 28. By law they want the owner to submit as well. Although the owner is in Russia and the agent says they do not do it. What if I do TM 28 and put day before as change address. 

Would it ever be found that I lied

Would they contact agent NO ?

You could do the TM28 form but it would not be really needed. The TM28 form does not eliminate the requirement for a TM30 form.

I assume the agent you mention is handling the rental of your residence. They should be able do the TM30 form.

You will certainly need a copy of the rental agreement with signed copies of the owners passport (if not a Thai) and proof of ownership when you apply for the extension.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could do the TM28 form but it would not be really needed. The TM28 form does not eliminate the requirement for a TM30 form.

I assume the agent you mention is handling the rental of your residence. They should be able do the TM30 form.

You will certainly need a copy of the rental agreement with signed copies of the owners passport (if not a Thai) and proof of ownership when you apply for the extension.

Ok I have the rental contract and copy of her signed passport. To complete our paperwork correct.

My question is the agent says it will supply paperwork to help. But N

They are non compliant with immigration submissions. 

1 : so the agent fills in the TM 30 ? 

Or they send to Russia for owner.

2 : or do I complete the TM 30

Thanks for you help.

4 minutes ago, performance said:

Ok I have the rental contract and copy of her signed passport. To complete our paperwork correct.

My question is the agent says it will supply paperwork to help. But N

They are non compliant with immigration submissions. 

1 : so the agent fills in the TM 30 ? 

Or they send to Russia for owner.

2 : or do I complete the TM 30

Thanks for you help.

Also the TM30 clearly states you must notify within 24hrs of residents residing. This has not been done. I have been here 1 month. 

If agent completed TM30 it will be same dates as lease contract. 

So I should just give it at the time of marriage exstension. And just ride it out yes.