Worst/Most Hated Song

Johnniey

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, manfredtillmann said:

perhaps they set us all straight ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------?

I guess compared to being forced to sing the Horst Wessel song even this crap sounds good.

Perhaps life is all relative. Out of interest Manfred, did you like the German bands like Amon Dull,and Can of the late 60s and early70s?

Or were they too serious,hard to reconcile with this !

13 minutes ago, bannork said:

I guess compared to being forced to sing the Horst Wessel song even this crap sounds good.

Perhaps life is all relative. Out of interest Manfred, did you like the German bands like Amon Dull,and Can of the late 60s and early70s?

Or were they too serious,hard to reconcile with this !

yes, i certainly did. i remember a 'kraftwerk' concert when i was 12 (these guys are still playing), i had a vinyl record collection of some 800 discs - now in the care of my youngest daughter - 'neu', 'tangerine dream', 'frumpy', 'synergy', 'bo hanson', 'gong', ... and of course my own band ' drucksache' ... we never released an album. man, this is oooold stuff difficult to deal with!

On 9/28/2016 at 6:24 PM, bannork said:

I need some advice Johnniey,  if we agree the song is crap do we click like, and if so what do we do if we do like the song?

Anyway here's a couple of dire numbers.

Yes mate, click like if you agree it's <deleted>.

I clicked like on the ones I agree are bad. It's true the Jimmy Osmond one is ridiculous but I like the silliness of it in the same way I like the Westmeath Bachelor.

This one annoys me but it was a big big hit when it came out in Thailand.

"The Wheels on the Bus" is starting to wear very thin...  my Son loves it though... 

He loves to sing it at breakfast, on the way to nursery, on the way back from nursery, in the car, at restaurant, in the bath....  

....he loves it so much he 'ad libs' new words... which sometimes raises eyebrows in shopping mall elevator !!... (I'm not a bad parent I promise !!)... 

So... which song do I hate ??? Definitely "The Wheels on the Bus".... but at the same time I love it in a manner only other schizophrenic parents can understand !!!!

Archived