Niger men caught at Suvarnabhumi with 568 credit cards tell cops: We're just shopping for our relatives!

webfact

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Searat7 said:

Too many criminals coming from Nigeria to Thailand....I assume they have to apply for a visa and go through Immigration.  It's time to be more vigilant.

The suspects are from Niger the country north of Nigeria

It must be a flagship day for idiotic comments from TV contributors. In about the first 10 comments I've read they must have had a lot of relatives (the report says the cards had microchip details of other people), there would be a re-enactment of them shopping at stores around Thailand (they were arrested upon arrival) and someone saying they were from Nigeria (they are from Niger). I didn't read any further. What would be the point.

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It must be a flagship day for idiotic comments from TV contributors. In about the first 10 comments I've read they must have had a lot of relatives (the report says the cards had microchip details of other people), there would be a re-enactment of them shopping at stores around Thailand (they were arrested upon arrival) and someone saying they were from Nigeria (they are from Niger). I didn't read any further. What would be the point.

They obviously still believe that there's some kind of nobility in ignorance.

I see many idiotic racist comnents on here by some who are clearly ignorants such as mixing Niger with Nigeria??Other calling them Niggers...what are yiu and why are you in Thailand? Of course because you can not survive back home and have a decent life.

Well,let me get vack to my intended comment,Why the Chinese allowed those 3 guys to board and clear custom at the departure point without arresting them? Simply passing the headache to their Thai counterparts. ?

1 hour ago, wvavin said:

I did not know how human being can be that stupid!

You can find them in Government and the Public Service............................................................all over the world :rolleyes: 

Whew saved by all the dots, in case someone misread what I  was saying :laugh: :laugh:

3 hours ago, Yoram said:

I had hell of the time convincing my bank to issue me with ONE credit card,

let alone hundreds of them, these guys must have an excellent credit ratings

with their banks.

You should have opened an account at Wells Fargo. In fact that's the excuse these chaps should have given.

568 credit cards can do a lot of shopping and the men would possibly have  to charter a whole plane to carry the merchandise home. but who are they kidding? fake cards and they plan to shop for their many relatives with these. they deserve pretty long long  time in the prison.

7 minutes ago, sahibji said:

568 credit cards can do a lot of shopping and the men would possibly have  to charter a whole plane to carry the merchandise home. but who are they kidding? fake cards and they plan to shop for their many relatives with these. they deserve pretty long long  time in the prison.

Don't need to charter any plane when fake cards are used to book pre-sale condo units...

2 hours ago, Searat7 said:

Too many criminals coming from Nigeria to Thailand....I assume they have to apply for a visa and go through Immigration.  It's time to be more vigilant.

There were plenty of British boiler room scammers a short time back. It is a pity that the authorities were not more vigilant at the time

2 hours ago, Searat7 said:

You are pretty ignorant. Niger is not Nigeria, it is a different country

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

China sells counterfeit everything else...why not credit cards.

Fake IDs, drivers license, passport, work permit - everything is sold out in the open in multiple stalls right on Khao San road!

Strangely no crackdown there yet though?