Suzuki GSX S1000 July 2016

My superb GSX S1000 Grey color, July 2016 with 2000 kms, red color tank cover, red color headlight surround, red color tail(original grey parts come with bike and are Suzuki genuine parts, rear LED brake light controller module(lights flash 4 times quickly, 4 times slowly then solid break light, a very good safety accessory from the USA, tail tidy, quick lock tank ring for use with the quick lock tank bags from Suzuki and bag connection, engine crash bungs, 12v power outlet fitted on handlebar, paddock stand bolts, assorted stickers which can be removed, the bike is still on the red plate, white plate is due within the next couple of weeks, green book will be in my name, 1st class insurance from LMG, bike is in showroom condition with no accidents, amazing bike to drive with awesome sound, had many big bikes here none have been kept for more than 4 months, I get bored and need to try something else also trip back to the UK in 2017 means money back is needed, haven't decided on my next bike yet as the UK trip takes precedence, my loss is someone's gain, bike is super fast and wants to be driven fast, I am a sensible driver so the bike needs a more aggressive rider, love it but many bikes to try in the future!

Unable to upload pictures so please send PM Giving your email address, I will be happy to send pictures.

Retail price is 599,000bht I received a 60,000 discount making the bike 540,000bht

Looking for 475,000bht Ono

Archived