My Thai girlfriend

Superme

7 hours ago, neeray said:

You are right to have so many worries as many posters have pointed out to you. 

No matter how real it might feel, many Thai girls are extremely eager to improve their "lot". They will say almost anything, do almost anything to attain their goals. Marriage (especially one after only 2 meetings) is often a great way to ruin a good thing. 

Like so many posters have told you, slow down, get to know her more, give it a year or two to really get to know each other. Her body will still be good for making babies at 37. 

dont  bank on the babies at 37, at that age it ISNT easy, source......experience and IVF clinic when told Wifes eggs were not  good  at  this  age..........result  no kids Wife now 40 me 52 and thanks to the man who had 15  odd babies bred in a  room no  more IVF easily  in Thailand

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Superme said:

Thanks for so many replies. Didn't expect that many. I'm not desperate as some people think. I just really like that girl but there is little things that makes me worry. She is very hot for her age and she looks like she have a lot money, but she says that is not easy with jobs and everything she has is on credit. Of course she lives with a brother and his wife. She wants to come to my country and get a job. She wants a family which I understand at her age. She wants get married but I also know it's for a visa. I'm far from rich person and she knows about it. She said she wants me and family and not money. I'm not looking a young girls for fun. I'm looking for a partner in my life and I think at her age would be possible. If that was in my country then I would know what to do but because she is Thai I have so many worries. 

She doesn't love you, so you can get that out of your head.  Thai women don't just fall in love with some guy she barely knows and can't communicate with that well.  Having said that, some Thai women can still be a loyal and faithful wife even though she doesn't love you.  She may just like you, which over time can become love...maybe.  But women like this strikes me as being incredibly desperate.  Most normal Thai women have family and friends in Thailand and don't want to go live in some foreign land.  Unless they're in a crappy situation and want/need to get away.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

She doesn't love you, so you can get that out of your head.  Thai women don't just fall in love with some guy she barely knows and can't communicate with that well.  Having said that, some Thai women can still be a loyal and faithful wife even though she doesn't love you.  She may just like you, which over time can become love...maybe.  But women like this strikes me as being incredibly desperate.  Most normal Thai women have family and friends in Thailand and don't want to go live in some foreign land.  Unless they're in a crappy situation and want/need to get away.

Some of want you say is right but that last bit about on not wanting to live in a foreign land is just so wrong I think you have been in thailand to long ok I have seen in my country we thai people live Melbourne Australia and love the place my thai wants to live there tells me all the time good country and tells all the people she meets in thailand Aussie that is good country.

But she is not a bar lady comes from good family.

I have thai friend who are making that much money say why I go thailand when I can make all this money here Australia.

sorry if you think like you do you have  blinkers on .

49 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Some of want you say is right but that last bit about on not wanting to live in a foreign land is just so wrong I think you have been in thailand to long ok I have seen in my country we thai people live Melbourne Australia and love the place my thai wants to live there tells me all the time good country and tells all the people she meets in thailand Aussie that is good country.

I have thai friend who are making that much money say why I go thailand when I can make all this money here Australia.

If you are saying Thai people like living outside of Thailand you are wrong the majority of the time.  That is people from the Philippines who want to live anywhere but the Philippines.   

1 hour ago, Scotwight said:

If you are saying Thai people like living outside of Thailand you are wrong the majority of the time.  That is people from the Philippines who want to live anywhere but the Philippines.   

How would you no , are you thai , no I would say , so go and ask the Thais who live out of thailand and the ones who want to live out side of thailand , we are talking about thailand not the Philippines are we .

YOU ARE THE WRONG ONE NOT ME .

1 hour ago, Scotwight said:

How would you no , are you thai no .

go ask the Thais who live out side of thailand ok and ask the ones who want to move out of thailand.

we are talking about thailand not the Philippines ok .

You are the wrong one not me .

7 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Are you talking about Thais living in Thailand or Thais already living overseas?  Big difference.  Most Thais in Thailand love their family more than life.  And their friends.  They would not want to leave Thailand.  They would love to visit foreign countries, but would prefer to live in Thailand.  There are Thais from dysfunctional families, no education, no money, and with little to no future prospects.  Yes, those type of Thais wouldn't mind giving a foreign country a try.

Scot is right, you have Thailand mixed up with the Philippines.

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Are you talking about Thais living in Thailand or Thais already living overseas?  Big difference.  Most Thais in Thailand love their family more than life.  And their friends.  They would not want to leave Thailand.  They would love to visit foreign countries, but would prefer to live in Thailand.  There are Thais from dysfunctional families, no education, no money, and with little to no future prospects.  Yes, those type of Thais wouldn't mind giving a foreign country a try.

Scot is right, you have Thailand mixed up with the Philippines.

You and scot are so wrong ok I am talking about thai people ok in thailand who move away and Thais here who would love to move but not have the money.

In my city Melbourne we have a big thai  culture and  Sydney the same , Melbourne has something like over 200 thai restaurants.

are you thai NO so how do you NO .

this  statement is a joke .

There are Thais from dysfunctional families, no education, no money, and with little to no future prospects.  Yes, those type of Thais wouldn't mind giving a foreign country a try.

you have no idea about it because you have not been to my country to see and if you have you have don't not mixed with thai people I have .

We have songkarn  festival  In Melbourne ever years and  thousands of thai people go to it .

And Sydney has what is called little thailand , restaurant and shops.

so how would you no from thailand what Thais do in Australia and in thailand if you do mix with thai people who  leave thailand.

just go and see in Bangkok we're you get the visa and you will see people lots of them trying to get visas.

ok Thais like there family yes but that dose not mean they would to go if they had the chance to . 

And if they love there family more then life why are they always having problems in their familys , of what I have seen and been told by the Thais I know .

why are the family members have under age sex with kids of what I read in the news and selling 15 years old girl for sex yes I see that as no love .

you need to get off your key board and look around before you try and put my  statement down .

Well no 35 year old Thai lady who wants children is going to hang around. So those who say wait, hold off until you know her better are wide of the mark on this one. She requires commitment from you, otherwise, she will keep looking until she finds a guy prepared to get up alongside her and ride off to a future together. You have to take this into account. If you cannot offer this commitment, say, get engaged in a few months, you are best moving on to a younger model where time is not playing a big part in the proceedings.

The cost of moving your relationship forward need not be great, and would certainly be an exciting journey into the unknown! But, your immediate signals must be right. Thai ladies can be very focussed and direct when required and they can read the signals as well if not better than most.

So down to you - do you keep the money.....or open the box

9 hours ago, georgemandm said:

You and scot are so wrong ok I am talking about thai people ok in thailand who move away and Thais here who would love to move but not have the money.

In my city Melbourne we have a big thai  culture and  Sydney the same , Melbourne has something like over 200 thai restaurants.

There are Thais from dysfunctional families, no education, no money, and with little to no future prospects.  Yes, those type of Thais wouldn't mind giving a foreign country a try.

you have no idea about it because you have not been to my country to see and if you have you have don't not mixed with thai people I have .

We have songkarn  festival  In Melbourne ever years and  thousands of thai people go to it .

so how would you no from thailand what Thais do in Australia and in thailand if you do mix with thai people who  leave thailand.

just go and see in Bangkok we're you get the visa and you will see people lots of them trying to get visas.

ok Thais like there family yes but that dose not mean they would to go if they had the chance to . 

And if they love there family more then life why are they always having problems in their familys , of what I have seen and been told by the Thais I know .

why are the family members have under age sex with kids of what I read in the news and selling 15 years old girl for sex yes I see that as no love .

you need to get off your key board and look around before you try and put my  statement down .

Your empirical knowledge of the global Thai diaspora is based on the attendance at Songkran festivities in Melbourne and the amount of Thai eateries in Sydney. Many years ago, there was cute Thai girl working in the hardware store in Blackall. I guess that makes it Queensland's hub of Thai immigration.

9 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Settle down already George, don't know why you're getting so excited.  I've been to Australia.  And I've lived in the US most of my life.  I believe Los Angeles has the biggest Thai population outside of Thailand.  What does that prove?  Since the OP's GF lives in Thailand, I'm talking about Thais who live in Thailand.  And most normal Thais would prefer to stay in Thailand.  Why?  Aside from the family and friends, it also has to do with language, culture, food, weather, etc., etc.  Perhaps most of the Thais in Thailand that you know are from dysfunctional families.  That's why your opinion of the Thais is always so negative. 

On 01/10/2016 at 0:11 AM, kannot said:

dont  bank on the babies at 37, at that age it ISNT easy, source......experience and IVF clinic when told Wifes eggs were not  good  at  this  age..........result  no kids Wife now 40 me 52 and thanks to the man who had 15  odd babies bred in a  room no  more IVF easily  in Thailand

That's shitty, for real couples.  Have you tried elsewhere?

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Your empirical knowledge of the global Thai diaspora is based on the attendance at Songkran festivities in Melbourne and the amount of Thai eateries in Sydney. Many years ago, there was cute Thai girl working in the hardware store in Blackall. I guess that makes it Queensland's hub of Thai immigration.

You are just so stubborn .

did I say the global NO , I said Australia ok .

you seem think you  every think about Thai people but I think you have no idea.

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Settle down already George, don't know why you're getting so excited.  I've been to Australia.  And I've lived in the US most of my life.  I believe Los Angeles has the biggest Thai population outside of Thailand.  What does that prove?  Since the OP's GF lives in Thailand, I'm talking about Thais who live in Thailand.  And most normal Thais would prefer to stay in Thailand.  Why?  Aside from the family and friends, it also has to do with language, culture, food, weather, etc., etc.  Perhaps most of the Thais in Thailand that you know are from dysfunctional families.  That's why your opinion of the Thais is always so negative. 

You know idea about the thai people I know .

The Thais I talk are not from dysfunctional family ok I talking with Thais who are well off .

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

The Thais I talk are not from dysfunctional family ok I talking with Thais who are well off .

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

Not sure what happened , but let's just forget about it not care what some of you think that is what I can see about Thais .

Dear OP,

YES, it is completely normal to experience fast and intense true love with Thai-women. They are very emotional and fall in love very fast. You should take advantage of that, especially since it is very difficult to get the interest of a young 35 year old Thai-lady.

Do not listen to the other posts on the internet or believe what other users say here on Thaivisa. Most users here are just sad, old, jealous men, who wish they were good looking like you and could get a young Thai-woman like yours.

PS. If her mothers buffalo gets sick, then good advice is to help her by sending a bit of money, that she can give to her mother. Buffalos are very important here in Thailand, since most people have at least one and if you help her, that is a sign of true respect and pure love.

PPS. If you one day see her french kiss her brother, then do not be alarmed. That is just as normal as owning a sick buffalo here. 

Good luck with your new love! You are a VERY lucky man with a great future ahead of you.

Edited by khunpa

1 minute ago, khunpa said:

Dear OP,

YES, it is completely normal to experience fast and intense true love with Thai-women. They are very emotional and fall in love very fast. You should take advantage of that, especially since it is very difficult to get the interest of a young 35 year old Thai-lady.

Do not listen to the other posts on the internet or believe what other users say here on Thaivisa. Most users here are just sad, old, jealous men, who wish they were good looking like you and could get a young Thai-woman like yours.

PS. If her mothers buffalo gets sick, then good advice is to help her by sending a bit of money, that she can give to her mother. Buffalos are very important here in Thailand, since most people have at least one and if you help her, that is a sign of true respect and pure love.

Good luck with your new love! You are a VERY lucky man with a great future ahead of you.

Haha that made me laugh your statement 

On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 8:14 AM, bbbbooboo said:

Lol.....so funny.You forgot the "brother"

Assume that's the live in brother not the others who live in Bangkok, Pattaya and Nakorn Nowhere. 

Most Thai ladies are great actresses. They are able to be the greatest thing you have ever had. Fortunately they can't pull off the act for a long period. I suggest you live with them 24/7 for a year or so before you get married. After I lived with my wife for a year, I proposed. I got a strange look and her answer was "Why".

• 2 months later...

there is something that intrigue a lot about human kind...... 

i think there is two type of person : 

The one who want to live in one place.... by necessity and or by choice

The others would always try forever to travel as much as possible .....

About thai people..... you have to ask yourself....there is some thai....they don't travel that much around the country + they have everything they need to travel ( train - bus - plane - etc etc ) and when you ask them for a direction ......they won't be able to guide you ...... personally i could do Nong Khai To Phuket/ chonburi /bKK with blind eyes.......i know the road by heart with no need for assistance...... but some of them couldn't do so ..........

so about Geography...they are not that good. ........

but i got plenty of thai people with who am in contact with ... and they are very very curious to go to EU .....the weather is tough for them they need some cold weather and just for that they could go to live there and enjoy a completely different weather....and also they believe EU is RICH there is plenty of cash...they believe in the European dream.... safer.....more money...more comfort......and it is something like you could be proud of...yeah i succed am in EU and life is cool ..... they have a farang or THAI Husband or vice versa .....and .....lot of thai friend.....they just need to be close from an asian market and to find nearby some thai restaurant.........they are very simple to understand ...the first motive for them to go to EU ........ 

So i suppose if you have a good life in EU ...you coulld definetely bring her in your home and make her "happy" ....so it's a good point for you i suppose so. 

In the otherwise i want to talk about the foreigner ....... and in Thailand i met lot of them and they all from all around the world....and what surprise me the most...is no matter where you from ......shit going on everywhere all equal for all of us ...... i was talking with american people...hey am curious about the American dream...huh huh this is bullshitt don't go..don't expect much ....hmm Ok ...about EU ...shit is insane...but ..what can we say?right? that's life.....and anyway they all move to thailand and they all love the contry and the inter connexion you can have with the people.....very good experience ....very amazing..... 

media said....people go to thailand for X reasons...<deleted> them....i met some quality foreigner even for a short moment...but it was purely fantastic !!!!!!!!! 

point is .... if you love Thaie Lady.... that's a good thing..... with the experience of all of us we can definitely help each other to be better BF , better Husband...and to keep positive avout our own actions....cause we always must be prepare for the consequences of any of our actions ....gotta be more clever ..think simple...do good....and stay a good human being......

i wish you all a good day and THANKS THAIVISA.com  for help us connect together.

On 9/30/2016 at 9:46 AM, petermik said:

Superme

Go for it........ she sounds like the type of thai girl I met many years ago,I told her I had absolutely no money and it was never a problem as she has her own business and it comfortably takes care of both of us,she even gives me a 5,000 baht weekly "entertainment" allowance :thumbsup:

I,m in my early 60,s and teerak is 34 with no children and an absolute animal in the bedroom,I,ve never experienced anything of the like before,she funded our home and I supervised the build as I no longer work and what a place its turned out to be.

She even has funded my sons from the UK to come and visit,what a diamond I have found.....sounds like your lady is made from the same mould. Grab her while you can.

Dreams.............that,s what life is all about :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

for  one  minute  i thought u  were  talking  about  my  Wife.....uncanny

On 9/30/2016 at 7:33 AM, lostinisaan said:

have children , at 35 she has had practise at this and there will be on or two to support from her previous life, hell, thats fine, have some more. Job done,

you are now officially happy with one of the best girls in the world you could possibly imagine, you must not forget the amazing wedding party in the village with the Lao band and dancing girls, free booze for the village and Sin -Sod for the mum, happy trails.

Were you on LSD when you wrote this great post? 

Ever heard of irony?

OP 35 and 35?

To old for you, a age difference from 15-25 years even 30 years in a Falang - Thai relationship has more chances to survive. ?

You interested in 50 year old Thai women who are overweight now?

You think you will be in 15 years lol.

?

On ‎30‎/‎9‎/‎2559 at 3:02 AM, prestburypark said:

Hey  I married my Thai girlfriend 11 years ago, we had only met twice too, I took a chance and here we are 11 years later so happy it is unbelieve-it-able.

So I suggest that you start proceedings immediately to ensure that you do not make the mistake of letting her slip out of your hands, do this:

Start with a small monthly payment to help her out a little financially , maybe just 20-30,000 baht.

Buy land in her village, preferably from her family , who will ensure that no-one rips you off,  engage a builder locally and allow you soon-to-be wife to manage the design and build.

Remember that she must show face to the family and village, have a nice car, Fortuner or a  good Honda , few motorcycles, and a never-ending supply of whisky and beer.

Buy her mum 3 or 4 baht of gold, improve mum's house and get her a new motorcycle, she will hate you slightly less for it...wait happiness is just around the corner....

have children , at 35 she has had practise at this and there will be on or two to support from her previous life, hell, thats fine, have some more. Job done,

you are now officially happy with one of the best girls in the world you could possibly imagine, you must not forget the amazing wedding party in the village with the Lao band and dancing girls, free booze for the village and Sin -Sod for the mum, happy trails. 

your joking right?