Love comes, love goes.

swissie

On 10/3/2016 at 1:21 PM, blackcab said:

Let us know how it goes. 

I oblige.

It went rather well. Court proceedings lasted less than 30 minutes.

To be sure: Only thanks to a "pre-alert", was I able to channel future events in my favor. If not for that, I would stand as a "victim" (with all the financial ramifications.)
For once, a "Gold Diggers" plans have not materialized.
Cheers.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, swissie said:

I oblige.

It went rather well. Court proceedings lasted less than 30 minutes.

To be sure: Only thanks to a "pre-alert", was I able to channel future events in my favor. If not for that, I would stand as a "victim" (with all the financial ramifications.)
For once, a "Gold Diggers" plans have not materialized.
Cheers.

You should consider starting a new thread about helpful things guys could do if they find themselves in a bad situation but they have time to act.

It would be interesting and worthwhile.

15 hours ago, blackcab said:

You should consider starting a new thread about helpful things guys could do if they find themselves in a bad situation but they have time to act.

It would be interesting and worthwhile.

I know what you mean.

But it would only serve few people because it is not often that one get's a 4 year "pre-alert". (Usable in court). Anyway, the marriage lasted 13 years and we had our moments of glory in the early years.

And the moral of the story: No more matrimonial desires on my part, unless the bride  would be willing to sign a "pre-nup" agreement. Regardless if bride is European, Thai or (Thai) Immigration classifies her as an Alien from Mars.
Cheers.

46 minutes ago, swissie said:

I know what you mean.

But it would only serve few people because it is not often that one get's a 4 year "pre-alert". (Usable in court). Anyway, the marriage lasted 13 years and we had our moments of glory in the early years.

And the moral of the story: No more matrimonial desires on my part, unless the bride  would be willing to sign a "pre-nup" agreement. Regardless if bride is European, Thai or (Thai) Immigration classifies her as an Alien from Mars.
Cheers.

Helping just one is enough. For you it's a matter of minutes.

For them, it could mean the rest of their lives.

i see a lot of bickering on here again, old v young,

im 56 my wife is 30,

we have a pig farm that brings in between 60k to 90k a month profit, i still work all over the world in the oil and gas industry, the money i earn goes into my uk acount the money from the farm goes into our joint thai account

my wife was as some like to call them a poor farm girl, we now have 3 beautiful daughters, a nice house nothing flash 3 bed 2 bath bungalow on 2 rai of land,( given from grand ma)

so i ask the cleaver ones on here,

my wife dosnt need me, she has everything, house, car, motorbikes, very good business, we could even sell pig feed as we get that direct from the mill at a fraction of the cost from the feed shops,

look on ron jackson pigfarmer you tube,

so there is one or 2 on this thread, come on why is my wife still with me,?

dont worry you wont upset me,

not every farm girl is the same, as of course not all blokes are young full of s££t, there are things in this world that we will never be able to explain,

ive allways known how to have a laugh, im running the nigh shift here in scotland on an oil refinery and many tell me im not the normal gaffer as i like to have a laugh with the lads, so a lot of it is personality, its the old saying personality over looks, i wouldnt say i was ugly i did very well with girls in the uk and around the world, my wife is beautiful in my eyes, theres a few pics of her in the farming photo thread in the farming section, she wouldnt mind me saying that there is girls more beautiful, but ill tell you one thing she has a heart of gold, its not allways about looks and money, yes ive got a few quid, but we live off our farm money,

i know some will laugh at this, i was a top pigeon fancier in the uk and some of the friends i have in thailand through pigeons, yes i have them here too, are very very rich thais, the CEO of thai airways( pigeon man) politicions, high ranking officers, all been to our place and not one of them has looked down at my wife because she was from a poor family,

yet some on here,, well

4 hours ago, pigeonjake said:

i see a lot of bickering on here again, old v young,

im 56 my wife is 30,

we have a pig farm that brings in between 60k to 90k a month profit, i still work all over the world in the oil and gas industry, the money i earn goes into my uk acount the money from the farm goes into our joint thai account

my wife was as some like to call them a poor farm girl, we now have 3 beautiful daughters, a nice house nothing flash 3 bed 2 bath bungalow on 2 rai of land,( given from grand ma)

so i ask the cleaver ones on here,

my wife dosnt need me, she has everything, house, car, motorbikes, very good business, we could even sell pig feed as we get that direct from the mill at a fraction of the cost from the feed shops,

look on ron jackson pigfarmer you tube,

so there is one or 2 on this thread, come on why is my wife still with me,?

dont worry you wont upset me,

not every farm girl is the same, as of course not all blokes are young full of s££t, there are things in this world that we will never be able to explain,

ive allways known how to have a laugh, im running the nigh shift here in scotland on an oil refinery and many tell me im not the normal gaffer as i like to have a laugh with the lads, so a lot of it is personality, its the old saying personality over looks, i wouldnt say i was ugly i did very well with girls in the uk and around the world, my wife is beautiful in my eyes, theres a few pics of her in the farming photo thread in the farming section, she wouldnt mind me saying that there is girls more beautiful, but ill tell you one thing she has a heart of gold, its not allways about looks and money, yes ive got a few quid, but we live off our farm money,

i know some will laugh at this, i was a top pigeon fancier in the uk and some of the friends i have in thailand through pigeons, yes i have them here too, are very very rich thais, the CEO of thai airways( pigeon man) politicions, high ranking officers, all been to our place and not one of them has looked down at my wife because she was from a poor family,

yet some on here,, well

I watched one of your videos not that long ago (new piglets arriving).   Looks like you've built a lovely life for yourself.

But it's in no way the life I would choose.    

Not judging, but can you sit down with your in-laws and have a decent conversation?   I couldn't marry someone if I couldn't sit at the dinner table and hold a proper conversation with their parents.  My Thai will never be good enough so I need their whole family to be comfortable speaking English.

I've got several rich Thai friends all of whom went to boarding schools in the UK and Australia, in the case of one guy not only did he go to a UK boarding school, but his father and grandfather both went to the same school. Needless to say having dinner at their house is no different to having dinner at my parents home, beautiful dining room, proper plates and cutlery and dinner conversation entirely in English.   Unfortunately his sister is only 21 so I can't hit on her.   That is the type of lifestyle I grew up in and the one I want to continue to have.    Basically a life of luxury, privilege and comfort.  I like being around highly educated, rich, posh people.

As I said, you've got the life that you like and its obvious you and your wife are very happy, which is all that matters and I think that is truly wonderful.   

In closing, I remember having a chat with some super rich Thai bloke at a dinner party a few years back, can't remember who he was but he was telling me all about his pigeons and how one of them had won a big race which mean't it was now worth a ton of money.   I was quite surprised that Pigeon racing was a thing here.

On 07/10/2016 at 6:22 PM, blackcab said:

Helping just one is enough. For you it's a matter of minutes.

For them, it could mean the rest of their lives.

Hoping he has a dream at some point with some good advice. Just a dream.

Cheers