Ubon police arrest 63 year old neighbor for sexual assault on girl, 6

webfact

Ubon police arrest 63 year old neighbor for sexual assault on girl, 6

p3.jpg

Image: Daily News

UBON RATCHATHANI: -- Police in the Trakarn Pheut Phon area of Ubon have announced the arrest of a 63 year old man for sexual assault on a six year old neighbor.

Acting on an arrest warrant they detained a man called Jaruay (surname withheld), reports Daily News.

He denies the charge saying he did nothing to the child.

It is alleged by the mother that Jaruay enticed her daughter into his house on September 26th. He then placedhis finger in her vagina. It is further claimed that the little girl called out in fear prompting Jaruay to release her.

The mother said that she noticed her child was subdued and withdrawn afterwards and she found out the truth on questioning her child and went straight to police who got a warrant.

Police did not believe the suspects protestations of innocence and sent him for prosecution on charges of molesting a child.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-04

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went out to dinner with a friend of mine last week. he has a 6 year old half thai daughter. the whole time we were there the table full of thai men sitting next to us were leering at her. she has a very strong dislike for thai people and does not fit in at her school very well. when her parents split up she refused to live with her thai mum. my daughter is almost 2 years old and her mum keeps telling me to careful not to let her out of our sight for a second. this seems to be a very big problem here.

14 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

went out to dinner with a friend of mine last week. he has a 6 year old half thai daughter. the whole time we were there the table full of thai men sitting next to us were leering at her. she has a very strong dislike for thai people and does not fit in at her school very well. when her parents split up she refused to live with her thai mum. my daughter is almost 2 years old and her mum keeps telling me to careful not to let her out of our sight for a second. this seems to be a very big problem here.

I think the problem here arises from being not 'very big', perhaps even 'pinky'...

1 hour ago, sahibji said:

many cases of elderly molesting young children. i wonder where is the right place for these perverts. i would suggest a psychiatric evaluation to be followed by suitable remedial action.

Unfortunately most psychologists believe there is no cure. I sincerely doubt it was the first time. 

I dread to think what I would do if it was my child. 

4 hours ago, HoboKay said:

Chlorine and gene pool comes to mind.

So you blame chlorine and the gene pool ?   Sort of like saying the perv could not help himself.... it's because of chlorine and genetics? ?      So you would isolate him in a mental facility ?   The "Happy Home" ?    The "Funny Farm" ? 

If it is shown that he WAS mentally knowledgable that what he did was wrong..... then I would use an old, dull, rusty knife to slowly cut the offending finger off.  

And then lock him away in "general population" at the prison..   They will take care of him. 

What always gets me about these case is .... do these dudes really think they can do these things and get away with it? Did this guy really think he could have some kinky fun with the neighbor's little girl and she wouldn't say anything about it to her parents, or the child's mother wouldn't notice something was up with the kid?

12 minutes ago, TSF said:

What always gets me about these case is .... do these dudes really think they can do these things and get away with it? Did this guy really think he could have some kinky fun with the neighbor's little girl and she wouldn't say anything about it to her parents, or the child's mother wouldn't notice something was up with the kid?

Often enough...they can!

Unfortunately!

Pay a little money...problem solved!

1 hour ago, nakhonandy said:

Unfortunately most psychologists believe there is no cure. I sincerely doubt it was the first time. 

I dread to think what I would do if it was my child. 

i understand how you would feel if it were your child but in reality if your a farang living here in Thailand you would probably do nothing except go to the police.

this sort of think happened to a farang friend of mine, his 11 year old thai/farang daughter was molested he went to the police and they did nothing about it.

Edited by catman20

2 hours ago, bark said:

So if he did do this ?

And this was your kid, or grand kid ?

What would you as a Father or Grandfather do ?

2 hours ago, bark said:

So if he did do this ?

And this was your kid, or grand kid ?

What would you as a Father or Grandfather do ?

I would let the law do its thing then let the courts do its thing. That's what the law is for. 

Let's not forget so far it's alleged not guilty yet.

Hope the little ones ok or as well as she can be.

Edited by Deepinthailand

14 minutes ago, nottocus said:

Can any anti death penalty people explain why this guy doesn't deserve it? Or the scumbag in the bkk post today who raped his 16 year old daughter to get back at his wife who left him? 

This hardly warrants the death penalty. The guy has a problem but he at least released her when she objected. Enough of the melodramatics. At least examine the situation with some degree of rationality instead of presenting your emotive over the top knee jerk reaction as a civilized solution.

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

went out to dinner with a friend of mine last week. he has a 6 year old half thai daughter. the whole time we were there the table full of thai men sitting next to us were leering at her. she has a very strong dislike for thai people ...she refused to live with her thai mum.

wow, she must be very grateful for her parents that taught her to hate 50% of herself and her own culture...

36 minutes ago, Spock said:

This hardly warrants the death penalty. The guy has a problem but he at least released her when she objected. Enough of the melodramatics. At least examine the situation with some degree of rationality instead of presenting your emotive over the top knee jerk reaction as a civilized solution.

Sorry but that doesn't convince me that he doesn't deserve it.

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

i understand how you would feel if it were your child but in reality if your a farang living here in Thailand you would probably do nothing except go to the police.

this sort of think happened to a farang friend of mine, his 11 year old thai/farang daughter was molested he went to the police and they did nothing about it.

The difference is, I would do something about it - maybe not this or next week and  he would be made aware that one day his just desserts would be served up - let him sweat for awhile and never knowing when the pay-back would eventuate.

She said, he said with no evidence available.

I've seen neighbors argue and feud and set their neighbors up to get rid of them.

There has to be more to this story.

If this guy has no prior history with minors, then I would tend to believe him.

28 minutes ago, forumuser10 said:

wow, she must be very grateful for her parents that taught her to hate 50% of herself and her own culture...

where did you get that idea? i have been hanging around with her dad for the last few months as my son goes to the same school as his daughter. he is a great chilled out guy. again where did you get that idea? seriously.

16 minutes ago, nottocus said:

Sorry but that doesn't convince me that he doesn't deserve it.

That's OK. Fortunately you are not the one deciding the consequences of the crime. Even Thailand exercises a more balanced standard of justice than you.