OAG denies female TV announcer among Gen Prawit’s entourage to Hawaii

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, sharecropper said:

So the same old lies, obfuscations and denials. Nothing's changed.

Surely passenger lists have to be accurate for flights to the US, for anti-terrorism reasons.

They should be - but depends on the airport/country. Same as passport checks etc.

Getting a passenger list anywhere ain't easy - they all claim security, data protection, individual rights etc.

However this was a trip of officials going to a conference to represent their country as chosen experts. They are back now so releasing the passenger list would not be a threat to anyone's security. But any challenge to the one's in power and whatever they say is not to be tolerated - and that doesn't matter if they're elected, appointed by parliament or a Junta. The mentality is "you must believe what your're told and that's it - how dare you ask to see the evidence". Seems same mentality in the justice system too.

17 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Are you saying no men on the flight are married ?

If your talking about yourself, why as it's nothing to do with the thread ?

Wow,  Mr./Ms. Extrapolation-to-the-Extreme.

If you follow the news a little further, you'll find that the lady in question is rumoured to be the lover of the most important, unmarried man on that flight. 

Edited by Fookhaht

9 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

If you follow the news a little further, you'll find that the lady in question is rumoured to be the lover of the most important, unmarried man on that flight. 

Where in the news sources used here does it mention anything about rumours concerning the lady ?

1 hour ago, BlindMagician said:

38k per day, considering, ain't sooo much. But 81 people, that's a bit ott. But I wander what the stats are for other nations? Anyone?

I'm not one to defend our current or past glorious leaders, but just wandering about the facts.

It was 81 people because she took business leaders with her to promote the Thai economy. The other fact is she visited 3 countries which would have increased costs as the aircraft had to land and stay over at different airports. By the way her list of people that went on the trip was made public as it should be. So my question is why the Hawaii list must be secret if the previous PM's list was not. 

Lovely girl, would love to take her to Hawai or anywhere else :)

Anyway, anyone making comments or critics about this closed case in the future must be careful of the socks.. No more suicides please :)

Beware the mighty socks...

40 minutes ago, Fookhaht said:

The plot thickens.... :P

Link? 

I think the general stated he only ate noddles, not mussel :)

Edited by CantSpell

38 minutes ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

It was 81 people because she took business leaders with her to promote the Thai economy. The other fact is she visited 3 countries which would have increased costs as the aircraft had to land and stay over at different airports. By the way her list of people that went on the trip was made public as it should be. So my question is why the Hawaii list must be secret if the previous PM's list was not. 

Touch defensive. So, any data on other nation's?

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Where in the news sources used here does it mention anything about rumours concerning the lady ?

And he continues to make assumptions.  No where in the news HERE.  There is actually more than one news source for this story, amazingly enough.  

8 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Yes she's supposedly a major but is she a genuine officer who became a news anchor or an anchor who was given a rank because she works for Channel 5 ?

As genuine as the para wings she doubtless wears on her uniforms. 

:smile:

3 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

At least he has better taste for chosing lovers than for chosing shirts! :)

If the article is about the girl on the picture from The Nation above, then I completely understand everything.

She is freaking cute/hot! If I had the money, I would care less about spending THB 180K per day on her. 

Of course a minor issue that it is taxpayers money but one way or another, they would properly had been spent anyway. 

Edited by khunpa

10 minutes ago, khunpa said:

If the article is about the girl on the picture from The Nation above, then I completely understand everything.

She is freaking cute/hot! If I had the money, I would care less about spending THB 180K per day on her. 

Of course a minor issue that it is taxpayers money but one way or another, they would properly had been spent anyway. 

She freaked her way to the top. 555

10 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

And he continues to make assumptions.  No where in the news HERE.  There is actually more than one news source for this story, amazingly enough.  

Then if using news from another source when don't you mention that source here instead of expecting , presuming we know and are on your wavelength ? It seems you just take every opportunity to try and appear smart, and failing, instead of adding to the discussion with clear information.

What is your problem? I posted one of the many additional news sources of this story already.

Several sources are in the Thai language but cannot be posted here for obvious reasons.

The style of my original post was to encourage readers to dig deeper which most are capable of doing--with some sad exceptions, it seems. Ask a comrade to introduce you to Google. It'll revolutionize your online experience, believe me.

Sorry no one is going to hold your hand through this apparently traumatic process.

It's sadly humorous to see how some readers totally freak out when it's not all laid out like a buffet table before them, for easy, shallow pickings.

Get over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, kingalfred said:

38 member junket to Hawaii! Just remember Thais these are their deeds. A certain General a couple months ago said in TV "Thais should make their 300 baht a day go a little further in tough times"

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Ironic isn't, when he told Thais to make their 300 baht a day go further, he was speaking about the peoples' money and funnily enough the cash squandered on the Hawaiian splurge was the peoples' money too and the junta is taking good care of it for them.