• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Yes, you were wrong.  I accept your apology, even though it's based on a caveat still rooted in your own lazy rudeness. 

You've demonstrated what the right wingers say is the liberal tendency to get offended very quickly and lash out in anger - in this case the closest target that turned out not to be a valid target at all.   Donald Trump displays this kind of erratic behavior, shooting from the hip and now having to apologize begrudgingly.    It's also said that the really emotional liberals who freak out, end up trying to squelch others and ban things that don't meet with their approval. 

Do like Hillary did to Donald at the debate.  Let them talk and reveal themselves, don't run around with your hair on fire, trying to put tape over other people's mouths (keyboards).

As I said, if i have taken your comments out of context I apologise, sorry you cannot take that with some decency.

Make no mistake this topic is full of blatant racism and if you support that my comment stands, which it looks like it does judging by your later points.

It's very typical you refer to people who are offended by racism as liberals. It's the lamest, brainless and most stupid argument someone can make, in defense of their obvious racism and hatred towards other people of a different race to themselves.

You will never change my attitude and the attitude of billions of other in this matter so save your keyboard anymore wear and tear. You can stick to your attitude toward other human beings, I will stick with mine.

Very sad indeed. 

2 minutes ago, tropo said:

LOL> and you were thinking I must be 12?

Are you aware of your own avatar "Manners Maketh man"? I suggest you change that.

He got the abuse he deserved. Or would you just ignore it? Who is the liberal now?

3 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

As I said, if i have taken your comments out of context I apologise, sorry you cannot take that with some decency.

Make no mistake this topic is full of blatant racism and if you support that my comment stands, which it looks like it does judging by your later points.

It's very typical you refer to people who are offended by racism as liberals. It's the lamest, brainless and most stupid argument someone can make, in defense of their obvious racism and hatred towards other people of a different race to themselves.

You will never change my attitude and the attitude of billions of other in this matter so save your keyboard anymore wear and tear. You can stick to your attitude toward other human beings, I will stick with mine.

Very sad indeed. 

Hey dude, you wanted to close this thread. That would be a good idea just to relieve us of the pain of having to read your posts.

Flaming, Off Topic, Bickering posts - and Quoted Replies - Removed.

Constructive Dialogue seems to be impossible for the members posting in this Thread. Personal Attacks arE their forte

CLOSED