90 days reporting by mail. They got it already 2 weeks ago but I did not get the receipt. What I do?

Hi,

I sent 90 days report by mail to CW and as I looked online it was received on September 28th. My 90 days report is due October 5th. I did not get the receipt yet. If the tracking shows that they received it, I should not worry right or do I need to do something? I will fly out from the country before next 90 days.

The immigration website says to check with them 30 days from when the report was due if you do not get the receipt. If you go to immigration take the receipt for the registered mail or EMS and a print out of the proof of delivery shown on the Thai post website.

No problem to leave the country without the receipt.

If your report was due on the 5th and you must mail 15 days or more before that date but was not received until the 28th it must have been a slow pony.  At any rate they probably would not process until about the 5th so would not worry for a few more days.  

Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt. 

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

If your report was due on the 5th and you must mail 15 days or more before that date but was not received until the 28th it must have been a slow pony.  At any rate they probably would not process until about the 5th so would not worry for a few more days.  

I don't understand this 15 days or more? 15 days or more means 15 to how many days? I thought it needs to be there in that 15 days window = not earlier than 7 days and not later than 7 days from the due date.

Does 15 days or more really mean that I can send it like 1 month earlier? I don't get it.

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Some people reporting Chiang Mai Immigration will not return

90 day reports if you have not included a copy of the TM30,

do not know if CW are doing the same.

regards Worgeordie

That is only a Chiang Mai thing. No other place is wanting it.

15 minutes ago, Topah said:

I don't understand this 15 days or more? 15 days or more means 15 to how many days? I thought it needs to be there in that 15 days window = not earlier than 7 days and not later than 7 days from the due date.

Does 15 days or more really mean that I can send it like 1 month earlier? I don't get it.

I would not go by the or more side of it. Just mail it at the 15 days before point. As long as it gets to immigration 7 day before the report date it will be accepted at CW.

It is 15 day before or 7 days after for reporting in person.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

I would not go by the or more side of it. Just mail it at the 15 days before point. As long as it gets to immigration 7 day before the report date it will be accepted at CW.

It is 15 day before or 7 days after for reporting in person.

Ok. This makes it more clear. I misunderstood. Next time I will send it 2 weeks before. Luckily they got it 7 days before. I will travel out from country in couple months. If I do not get the paper, I won't bother because I will get arrival stamp anyway.

The Immigration website gives the following notice for mailed reports.

Notice :
- Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.
- Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt.
- Please keep your receipt of your registered mail in case of lost mail.
- Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht)
- Waiting for reply mail over 1 month, please contact Immigration Office with your registered mail receipt.

http://immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

read the instruction and they state clearly that you can contact immigration if you have questions and when ask you ned to provide a proof of sending the documents.

all will be cleared and solved by the immigration officer and will help you out with it.