Transfer visa extension to second passport

On 12/10/2016 at 10:00 AM, Digitalbanana said:

I'm interested how this turns out for the op as I will be in a similar situation in time. I'm guessing if he cannot renew  his existing nearly full pp with visa  extension in it because of no company letter requesting two passports then he leaves Thailand and comes back in on other pp?

I dont want or require to renew my passport with the original visa in it. I am retired and have no need for the second passport anymore. All i want to do is move my extension of stay into my other "Valid" passport.

On 11/10/2016 at 6:14 PM, Fithman said:

The BE will not cancel your passport !  

You perhaps are aware that it is a criminal offence to deliberately deface a current, valid passport.

You are perhaps aware that the passport I am talking about will run out in 18 months, So when it expires I can do whatever I want with it. So to get back to the original question should i just let this passport expire and then go to Immigration and move the extension of stay to the valid passport ???

Just now, Seismic said:

You are perhaps aware that the passport I am talking about will run out in 18 months, So when it expires I can do whatever I want with it. So to get back to the original question should i just let this passport expire and then go to Immigration and move the extension of stay to the valid passport ???

I suggest you inquire at our local immigration office. The Immigration Officers will provide a authoritative answer.