Discreet. Reliable. Professional. Zele Investigations Thailand

webfact

Discreet. Reliable. Professional. Zele Investigations Thailand

ppp.png

Zele Investigators Thailand provide discreet private investigators in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani and all of Thailand – at local and affordable rates. Your 'eyes and ears' on the ground anywhere in Thailand, always on-time and always confidential!  We are one of the most trusted and reliable Thailand PI agencies.

Our trained and experienced local and expat private investigators, staff, and management are well versed in local customs, culture, and society and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and work with local police, embassies, as well as other government agencies.

If you need to know the truth about someone or something in Thailand, want something done on your behalf, would like some advice, or need a Thailand private investigator, we can help!

Zele Private Investigators Thailand maintains a low-profile and keep all of our clients' information in strict confidentiality. Many agencies are foreign-based investigators, Thailand PI.com is 100% local with international management staff, so when you hire aThailand private investigator from us, you know you are getting real assistance directly from Thailand, not from an overseas agency.

TESTIMONIALS

Thai Marriage Check – Thomas from the USA

"I met a girl on a Thai Brides website and had a full background check done on her before I flew over to meet her. Zele checked her and her family out and also helped me get ready for the trip and meeting. Definitely recommend their service for this kind of premarital Thailand marriage check."

Cheating Spouse in Vietnam – Nancy from the USA

"I had some doubts about my husband, but was not sure what to do. I contacted Zele Investigators Vietnam and they helped me to find out that he was actually leaving work in the middle of the day and meeting his girlfriend in a hotel, thanks for the help, you saved my life!"

Checking on Girlfriend in the Philippines – Andrew from the UK

"Zele Investigators Philippines is very professional and responsive, I had an urgent need to sort out if my girlfriend was in a hospital and ok. I contacted them and on the same day within some hours, they were able to tell me that she was indeed fine and that I did not need to worry."

Thai Bargirl Investigation – George from Germany

"I was dating a girl that I met in Pattaya, we were getting serious and I wanted to make sure she was behaving properly while I was away. She worked as a ‘hostess’ in a Pattaya bar, or so she said. Zele Investigators Thailand learned she was doing a lot more than hostessing! She was not wearing the ring that I bought her and telling customers that she was single, and of course being bar fined the few nights that they checked."

Filipina Dating Website Background Investigation – Michael from Australia

"I contacted Zele Investigators Philippines to check on a Filipina girl that I met on a dating website. She told me that she was single and 25, but she turned out to be scammer as she was 40, married and with 2 children."

Surveillance in Vietnam – Nguyen from the USA

"Thanks to Zele Investigators Vietnam, you were extremely reliable, cost-effective and very discreet in finding out what my wife was really doing in Vietnam while I was away."

Missing Filipina Girlfriend for over 15 years – William from the USA

"Zele Investigators Philippines helped me track down a girlfriend that I had not seen for 15 years. It was not easy and took some time, but they kept at it and finally found her for me. They really care about their work, always kept me up to date, and got the job done, I recommend them to anyone."

Lost Thai Marriage Certificate – Alex from Russia

"I lost my marriage certificate and could not remember the exact district where I was married in Thailand. I did not expect to be able to find it, but Zele Investigators Thailand was incredible, they checked over a dozen Amphur registrars until they found the right one that had my marriage certificate. Very professional and timely."

Internet Consumer Fraud in Indonesia – Henry from South Africa

"Zele Investigators Indonesia saved me many thousands of dollars by uncovering a very tricky fraud ring operating out of Bandung, I highly recommend their services to anyone!"

Vietnam Insurance Claims Investigation – Ron from the USA

"One of our insured was seriously injured while travelling in Vietnam. Zele Private Investigators was quickly able to get to the hospital and police to ensure that the claim was handled properly. Very thorough and timely, they finished the investigation within 24 hours!"

Indonesia Corporate Due Diligence –  Peter from Hong Kong

"We needed to check on a small Indonesian company before we invested our money in them. Zele Investigators Indonesia was able to give us a good ‘on the ground’ assessment of them in a very timely manner."

Philippines Process Service – Kelly from the USA

"We had to get some legal documents served to someone in a hurry and the address we had was not complete. Thank god Zele Investigators Philippines was able to quickly find and serve them, then get the documents back to us in time for the trial."

Thai Manufacturer Employee Checks – Laura from Switzerland

"We were not sure what one of our sales people was really doing during work hours, so we asked Zele Investigators Thailand to help. They setup a sales call and then followed her for a few days. It turned out she was spending most of her time not working at all. Thanks for helping us get this sorted out."

For more information visit Zele Investigations Thailand

Archived