Got Into A Fight W A Yank

austallia_1980

got into a tumble with a yank around sukhumwit in the early hours. we were both drunk. i was with my close girl partner and i went into 7/11. i come out he is talking to her. the guy mustve been 50 years old. i tell him bugger off. he tells me give him one second he knows her. i shove him and tell him bugger off. he doesnt, so i clock him one. he hit the ground. i got on top and i think i probably busted his nose. we got into a taxi. i dont know if he find out who i am from all this through her.

thanks.

right now i am scare he is farang mafi. i am not afraid anyone in one on one fight, but i hate guys will pull a weapon or use their mates. i do know muay thai though so dont worry about me boys :o

what do you think? how should i check him out? probably another old farang, but you dont know about some of these old farang. they can be mafia.

right now i am scare he is farang mafi. i am not afraid anyone in one on one fight, but i hate guys will pull a weapon or use their mates. i do know muay thai though so dont worry about me boys :D

what do you think? how should i check him out? probably another old farang, but you dont know about some of these old farang. they can be mafia.

Buddy I'd take a powder for a while,his friends aren't what you've got to worry about,you say he's 50 and you pounded him good,if the BIB get you you'll be payin huge $$$ to them and the yank,it's happened to me.............split the scene for a few weeks :D:D:o

got into a tumble with a yank around sukhumwit in the early hours. we were both drunk. i was with my close girl partner and i went into 7/11. i come out he is talking to her. the guy mustve been 50 years old. i tell him bugger off. he tells me give him one second he knows her. i shove him and tell him bugger off. he doesnt, so i clock him one. he hit the ground. i got on top and i think i probably busted his nose. we got into a taxi. i dont know if he find out who i am from all this through her.

thanks.

You need to calm down mate! You got into a fight for what? This kind of aggressive violent nonsense is not what we need! Get a life and grow up!

Get off the lipo mate.

I bet she's got lots of them.

Welcome to the land of smiles.

If your really scared, take a taxi to Aranyaphet, cross the border,take a taxi to the nearest airport,fly to Malasia,then back home.

THEN THINK WOT A <deleted> YOU ARE!!!

Don't worry it happend to me once!!!!!!!!!

do us all a favour and leave town for good

here here

When I come out of a shop and someone is talking to my partner I just give them a smile, wait for them to finish their conversation, then walk off - simple!

If he is a past boyfriend then he probably wants to shag her, but he can't...

If he isn't a past boyfriend then he still probably wants to shag her but either way you are going home with her! :D

no need for a punch, no need at all :o did you feel big? Pathetic.

Edited by Nikkijah

This is a bit ironic as there's been a couple of threads here recently about the loutish drunken behaviour of certain nationalities. Now we have a drunken ozzie beating up an old age pensioner.

Our Ozzie freinda can be fairly possesive, and the younger ones don't sometimes realalise the dynamics of a BKK relationship- I wonder what the GF thought

This is a bit ironic as there's been a couple of threads here recently about the loutish drunken behaviour of certain nationalities. Now we have a drunken ozzie beating up an old age pensioner.

Our Ozzie freinda can be fairly possesive, and the younger ones don't sometimes realalise the dynamics of a BKK relationship- I wonder what the GF thought

I was in a well known bar in Khao San a couple of years ago and I saw a lady friend from old, not a girl friend from old, just a friend, we laughed and talked for a while, when the bar finished I found myself walking behind her and as we left the bar I said goodbye to her and wished her well, all of a sudden this geeza turned around and told me told me in a spit '<deleted> off mate'! I told him I was her friend(thinking I didn't really have to explain myself any further) and to that he said 'just <deleted> off mate'

I was shocked but I understood, he was a monkey from my country(Ingerland) and he was simply being possessive with his 'catch'

Isn't it sad :o:D

You beat up an old man who was a friend of your girl. You should not be asking if you should hide,tough guy, but should be looking up the gentleman and offering your apology. You should be saying sorry to your girl as well.

seconded... I've clocked some folk when drunk and out of control without good reason...

Give it some time for the nerves to cool, then apologise.

Then leave it alone.

Why do you immediately jump on the mafia bandwagon?

thanks.

Are you the same guy that posted this 2 hours ago?

"sorry mate, i guess you guys are in such a foul mood cause you got fleeced by a bar girl and now have to get into fist fights with tuk tuk drivers over 20 baht. so sad....

happy i get to live my own life, and not yours!"

big difference between hitting another farang and getting into it with a thai. i hope you knew that by now. maybe you outta get out of thailand if you cant figure out why.

i am not worried about legal problems. i will just say he pulled a knife on me, it aint like he has any witness.

i dont mind him talking to her, however when i say "alright, now piss off" and he says "no", he is asking to be laid out. i probably shouldnt have gotten ontop of him, but i am like a bull when i get into it. i guess i could kick him a few thousand baht if he had to go to the hospital, but i am afraid to contact him if he is mafia like she said.